BEST VIEW 4K 'Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!' Holiday Fireworks Show - Disney's Hollywood Studios - 11/14

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Here is the brand new nighttime fireworks display at Walt Disney World - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! which utilizes laser effects, snow and projections of your favorite Disney holiday moments from movies and specials like "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "Mickey's Christmas Carol," "Prep and Landing," and so much more! This show will be happening at Disney's Hollywood Studios from November 14 - December 31, 2016.

I do have to say, best view is a great title for this one. The video others put out made me think why did you bother and did you even see star wars to know you were too close for where you set up.

I was there the night they filmed it (so now will be one of my Fav Video) and got to say hi to some of the team as well - which was fun.

Although considering earlier in my trip we saw the Star Wars show then saw this, have to say I thought the Star Wars fireworks were much better.

But the snow at the end was amazing it was like a blizzard. My son loved the snow so much we where stuck there for another half an hour until they turned off the machines.

I was there the night they filmed it (so now will be one of my Fav Video) and got to say hi to some of the team as well - which was fun.

Although considering earlier in my trip we saw the Star Wars show then saw this, have to say I thought the Star Wars fireworks were much better.

But the snow at the end was amazing it was like a blizzard. My son loved the snow so much we where stuck there for another half an hour until they turned off the machines.
Glad you got to see this, and to meet some members of The Team. I can imagine your son must have been adorable playing in the snow. :)

Glad you got to see this, and to meet some members of The Team. I can imagine your son must have been adorable playing in the snow

Aw thanks he was and enjoyed the Disney Snow much more than real snow, as in January he cried every-time we tried to take him out in the Scottish snow.

Meeting the team was also a nice treat, although Ollie might have though I was stalking him as saw him there, then I bumped it him again the next day at Disney Springs - don't worry he is safe now as I'm back in the UK lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter