Best Value Resort

Shann50952

Mouseketeer
Which of the value resorts would you say is the best? We stayed at the Sports last February and I woudl like to try a different one out next year when we go. We liked what the Sports offered, we were mostly there just to sleep, spend all day at the parks. What are your thoughts?

My favorite is ASMo as it's the most Disney themed. We loved our stay there in November!

i would have to say pop century the theming is awesome, the pools are really nice, and they have their own bus system.

I love AS Sports. We are trying POP next trip. You should check out their picture thread- it is awesome!! The resort is so full of life.

POP Century is wonderful. The pools are nice - The resort is nicely decorated - it has its own bus system - very nice food court - with tasty food! All us girls went for Spring Break this year - and yes it was a bit crowded in the parks and at POP - but even with the crowds it did not feel too crowded. We really like the POP Century - I liked it better than the CBR. :thumbsup2

POP is my favorite!

We stayed at Movies and Sports too... Will never stay at Sports again. Movies was fine but after staying at POP, i wont stay anywhere else (except of course if I can get a Deluxe) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter