Best value resort

We've stayed at em alland there really isn't much difference except for the icons - I do like the POP food court a little better, but everything else is pretty equal - the one that's been refurbed most recently (can't keep track of that) usually looks a little newer.

We have stayed at AS-Sports twice and really enjoyed it both times. I can't speak to any other values though. I was convinced I was going to hate the value resorts (we'd always stayed Mod before), but when it came down to being able to do the trip or not, I relented. I'd definitely go back to AS-Sports again!

I enjoy Sports because it is the first stop on the All-Star bus line when you're going to the parks - so if the bus fills up there, you don't necessarily stop at the other two All-Stars. We've also been fortunate enough to be in relatively quiet locations at both of our stays there, but still facing the "theming". It's also nice and small (comparably), so it isn't as much of a hike to get to the main building. Of course, I imagine the other 2 All-Star resorts are similar.

We are pretty easy to please though - I don't think there is a resort we've stayed at yet where we've vowed we wouldn't go back. :)

We've stayed at all the All-Stars, and Music has been the best for a couple reasons:

Middle resort means that when buses are shared, you don't end up missing a bus like I infrequently see happen with Movies. I don't have hard proof, but in my stays, Sports seems to have more tweens and teens, and while I've never seen bad behavior, they tend to be naturally noisier.

Any time that the buses would be more crowded (morning, and at park close) we've always had our own bus, so I would not let that scare you off.

We've got a 9 night stay at POP for the first time this August, and from what I've read, it should be just about the same as the All-Stars, which would be great.

On our previous trips, we stayed at Deluxe resorts. But due the the economic down-turn, we switched to a value in March. We chose Pop Century because it did not share bus service with any other resort.

Here's what we liked: no shared bus service, nice grounds with a lake to walk around, large food court with frozen coke machine :thumbsup2, plenty of pools, nice clean room.

Here's what we didn't like: double beds were a little small for our family of 4, no towels available at pool side, lines at food court could be long if you went at peak times.

All in all, we had a great stay at Pop and we would stay there again if money was tight for us. The one thing that would keep us away was the fact that they only have double beds. Queen beds would be better for our family.

Pop is our choice. We tried a moderate CSR back in March..but the kids voted and begged to go back to the POP for our September trip..they just love it there:cool1:

I have stayed value, Moderate and Deluxe (AKL). I will say that the POP is the only value I have stayed at and I believe been there 3 times now. It was a nice experience. GREAT food court if you are not big on sit-down meals all the time. The theming is really cute and nicely down. Big draw for children. The rooms are adequate. Nothing fancy and min. ammenities. Althought there was a safe. The room is not large. If you are planning on being out a lot and in the room minimally (which most people are min. use during WDW stays) then it definitely Nicely suits. The transportation was good. It is funny, ask my daughter which resort she likes best she always says POP. So, there you go! Even over AKL which is an awesome experience. You will enjoy the value resort. It is fun especially if you have kids!:banana: Nice playground equipment and a little splash fountain is cute and fun.

I've only stayed at Pop, but I REALLY enjoyed it! It was perfect, and I did not finds the beds or anything uncomfortable. Plus it is the newest of the values :)

We stayed at AS Sports, Music and Pop Century in that order over the last 3 trips.

We enjoyed them all. But we are going back this year with extended family and picked Pop Century..

So another PoP vote!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter