Best value resort for my trip?

sto6917

"If only I had not accepted that invitation to din
Planning my first solo trip to the World! This will be an "extra" trip just for me!:goodvibes

Never stayed at a mod or value with my family but this time don't want to spend a lot on my hotel.

Which value would be best? Safest?

Thanks!

Thanks in advance.

I'd have to say it depends on your likes and needs. Roomwise, they are all very similar. We like ASMo becuase we are immersed in Disney and like the layout of the resort (with Kids) and food court. Many like Pop as do we, but I dont like the way you have to go through the gift shope off the busses and have to go through the gift shop to get to the food court. We also like the Surfs up section of All Star Sports. I suggest looking at some thread pics and resort maps to see what works for you :goodvibes
no matter where you stay, you can't really go wrong! :thumbsup2

If you're planning on spending a lot of time at the hotel, then I'd go to a moderate like CSR or CBR. If not, then try a value resort. I've stayed at a couple different value resorts and they seem fine to me, but I don't spend much time at the resorts. So if you don't mind sacrificing a bit of luxury, the value resorts won't disappoint :cool2:

Thanks for the tips! :flower3:I plan on spending lots of time in the parks so I will go with value most likely. I will be using Disney transportation so being closer to busses would be better probably!

I personally enjoy Movies and Pop. Their layout is pretty similar, but I think I like the theming at Movies better (I love that Sorcerer Mickey is at the pool!). I've stayed at both solo and felt safe and comfortable. I feel like when I've stayed at Music I've had to walk SO FAR to get to the bus stop. Pop and Movies seem to be a lot closer. No matter what decision you make, have a great trip :)

I would make a decision based on which one appeals to you the most. :) A lot of folks prefer POP since it doesn't have shared buses, and others prefer the All Stars for the theming and the smaller sizes.

I picked AsSpo for the first part of my solo trip for the Surf's Up section of the resort (that pool looks like fun) and for the ability to wander over to Music and Movies to check them out while I'm there. It's like getting three resorts for the price of one. ;)

I felt more comfortable solo at AsMu than at Pop. Music is a smaller resort, so there's less walking around, and even when you're in the back sections, you're only a few minutes from the main lobby.

I've stayed at all 4 and have loved each, but have started staying at POP mostly. It's the theming. But AS-Mu gets major props for having The Three Cabelleros at the pool. The big advantage to POP is they don't host groups usually. As far as shared buses at ASes, that's only in the middle of the day. I've never been on a shared bus, cause I hit rope drop and usually close the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter