Best value resort for a single?

jjpenguin

<font color=red>A penguin with mouse ears & wooden
I'm heading to the World for a solo trip this October and am planning for a couple of nights in a value resort before heading over to my DVC acommodation, any recommendations?

I've never stayed at a value before..have visited POP to see the Baloo, it's a pretty hectic place... would All Stars be a bit quieter?

jjpenguin said:
I'm heading to the World for a solo trip this October and am planning for a couple of nights in a value resort before heading over to my DVC acommodation, any recommendations?
Here's my choices when going solo:
1) ASMu: I've found this resort to be the quietest and most adult-oriented of the 3 ***. My favorite sections are Jazz and Broadway.
2) Pop Century: Since it's the newest of the values, it's very popular but I enjoy it's closeness to Epcot and MGM.

Good luck with your decision!!! :teeth:

We like AS Sports because they have good bartenders.

We also enjoy POP (when we can get in..seems it is always booked) because they also have an inside bar area if the weather is bad outside.

My DH & I were very pleased with POP last Sept. Enough that we are going back this Sept. Our room was in a quiet location and POP is in a very central location.

79 days and counting ! :cheer2:

stayed in them all - I like Pop the best.

All Star music is quiet - but so is the part I stay in at Pop - the 50's building high as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter