Best value resort (2 adults and baby)

ras1121

Mouseketeer
We are planning a fall trip, and we were wondering, which value resort is best for 2 adults and a baby? We've stayed at the Coronado springs and the boardwalk inn recently. However, with a tighter budget this year, this will be our first stay at a value. I've heard good things about the all star movies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Pop Century and Art of Animation I heard are really good. All Star resorts have been around for a while where AOA is fairly new per Disney standards.

We're fans of the All Stars and Movies is where we stayed on my daughters first trip before she was two. The All Stars are smaller than PoP or AoA. None of the buildings at Movies are a far walk from the main building and some are close to the main building of Music.

Also Movies is the most recently refurbished and all Value rooms now have mini fridges. :)

We are leaning towards all star movies, the theming looks cool. Something we are worried about are the bus lines. Whenever we left a park at closing the all star bus lines looked super long. Not sure i can imagine waiting on a line like that with a baby. Has anyone had experience with this?

We are leaning towards all star movies, the theming looks cool. Something we are worried about are the bus lines. Whenever we left a park at closing the all star bus lines looked super long. Not sure i can imagine waiting on a line like that with a baby. Has anyone had experience with this?

We've had nights were the buses were jammed and others that were not bad. If you leave before the fireworks, it's not so bad..and if you stay for the fireworks I'd recommend grabbing a park bench and hanging out with a snack or something and wait until the crowds clear out some. If you need to leave at a busy time you can watch for the line to Music to be shorter than the line for Movies. They are close enough to walk between them and that walk can be worth a less crowded bus ride.

As far as leaving from the resort, the buses at the All Stars sometimes share, but we've found that more often than not they don't.

We like staying at POP....alot.
Mini fridges are now in all rooms and POP has it's own buses...no sharing.
POP is the 2nd newest value, with AoA being newest.

At AoA you would want to stay in a Little Mermaid room.
All the other rooms are family suites, for bigger families.

We like that at PoP, the store and restaurant are connected.
Would love to try AoA next....tho DS 17 won't like a little mermaid room. hehe

We prefer to stay at values since all we do is sleep and shower at the resort.
We like to stay at parks all day.

My dream is to stay at AKL with savanna view or at the Poly, but don't know if that will ever happen. Need some extra special pixie dust for that dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter