Best Uses of a QS for breakfast...

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
Just curious what everyone that uses the DDP thinks is the best use of a QS for a breakfast. We do have BOG breakfast booked for our upcoming trip. We don't typically use our QS for breakfast but the way our ADRs fall this time I think I may have 2 others that we will use for breakfast. Wanting to make sure I'm not missing some brilliant idea before I just use them in the resort food court.

Thanks!!

My absolute favorite QS breakfast is Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie in Epcot's France pavilion. We enjoyed it so much that we went multiple times on our last trip. The ham and cheese croissant, quiches, and the pastries are great for breakfast. I also love the setting---birds singing and hopping about in the open air restaurant and walking through "Paris" early in the morning.

My absolute favorite QS breakfast is Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie in Epcot's France pavilion. .

Thanks for reminding me of this....We've always done them for lunch not breakfast. How do you get back there for breakfast from FW or do you have to come from the back of Epcot into WS?

Thanks for reminding me of this....We've always done them for lunch not breakfast. How do you get back there for breakfast from FW or do you have to come from the back of Epcot into WS?
It's open from FW. You can walk from FW to France at 9am. It doesn't open earlier then 9am when Epcot opens for EMH at 8am though.

Great-Capn' Cooks at the Poly for Tonga Toast.
Fantastic- Wolfgang Puck Express, Disney Springs
Cornflake French Toast, Breakfast Pizza Omlettes, All Awesome!!!!
WPEBreakfastPizza.jpg

WPEcornflakeFrenchToast.JPG

WPEOmelette.JPG

we always eat a breakfast at the resort...but these option photos are amazing...how about a snack credit with a bagel and cream cheese and then save your cs for lunch

Absolutely agree with PPs. Wolfgang Puck Express breakfasts can be a good use of your CS credit. Their breakfast pizza was incredible a few weeks ago and could easily feed 2 people . . . saving a CS credit for another breakfast or lunch.

If you are paying cash for the DDP then try and avoid using a credit for breakfast (except for BOG)

Each QS credit is costing you $17 to buy on the plan, as breakfast doesn't include dessert it is very hard to get breakfast up to $17. So unless you expect to have credits left over, try to use the credits for lunch or dinner and pay OOP for breakfast.

If you are paying cash for the DDP then try and avoid using a credit for breakfast (except for BOG)

Each QS credit is costing you $17 to buy on the plan, as breakfast doesn't include dessert it is very hard to get breakfast up to $17. So unless you expect to have credits left over, try to use the credits for lunch or dinner and pay OOP for breakfast.

I agree with jon18uk. If you can't get to WPE or BoG for breakfast, you are losing serious money by using the DDP for breakfast. Even 3 snacks at Les Halles only gets you to around $12-13.

However, if you have no other place to use it, better to use it than lose it. But I would definitely take a look at the value of the DDP for any future trips.

We are doing BOG for breakfast and I've done the math we are up almost $175 by using the DDP. Because I'm doing a late BOG breakfast one day and a late O'Hana breakfast one day I doubt we will need a QS lunch on those days so I was just exploring a few options other than a basic Mickey waffle.

Thanks for the suggestions..Oh and the food pics look awesome!!

We are doing BOG for breakfast and I've done the math we are up almost $175 by using the DDP. Because I'm doing a late BOG breakfast one day and a late O'Hana breakfast one day I doubt we will need a QS lunch on those days so I was just exploring a few options other than a basic Mickey waffle.

Thanks for the suggestions..Oh and the food pics look awesome!!

If you do want a Mickey Waffle though Roaring Fork at the Wilderness Lodge has nice options such as Bananas Foster!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter