Best upscale restaurant?

V&A is definitely the best. And the regular dining room option is reasonably priced for the 6 courses. If you can get the Chef's Table, that would be a night to remember.

Although I enjoy FF, I wouldn't call it upscale. Jiko has a more elegant feel to it. I would pick the type of cuisine you want. Out of Disney's signatures I think Citricos feels the most upscale and has the best overall menu. Overall, bluezoo would be my top choice outside of V&A but fish is what I enjoy eating most.

I completely agree. We had a lovely meal at Flying Fish but I wouldn't go there for a special anniversary. It was full of very small kids when we were there. Nothing went with that but not an anniversary type place.

My question for those recommending California Grille.

The restaurant has been closed for over six months and there will be major changes to the menu. How can you recommend it's food or service at this time?

My question for those recommending California Grille.

The restaurant has been closed for over six months and there will be major changes to the menu. How can you recommend it's food or service at this time?

How can you know it is not going to live up to it's reputation?

Having seen some of the menu changes I am excited.

Thank you again guys. We were gonna do the chefs table at FF and it says it doesn't allow kids. I know there are probably lots in the main dining room. I don't know how close it is to the chefs table.

But after looking at all the menus from what you guys recommended, we decided to go with Bluezoo! My DH loved that menu. Maybe I'll hit up V&As in another 5 years. LOL

I definitely want to do it. Jiko, is definitely on my list too.

Thank you again guys. We were gonna do the chefs table at FF and it says it doesn't allow kids. I know there are probably lots in the main dining room. I don't know how close it is to the chefs table.

But after looking at all the menus from what you guys recommended, we decided to go with Bluezoo! My DH loved that menu. Maybe I'll hit up V&As in another 5 years. LOL

I definitely want to do it. Jiko, is definitely on my list too.

You made a great choice. Bluezoo is one of my favorites, and is very adult. Get there well before your reservation time so you can enjoy their outstanding lounge for a while.

bluezoo is a great choice! Enjoy your meal! There are some families with children there, particularly early on in the evening. If you want more of a kid-free experience, I'd recommend trying for a later reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter