Best TS Restaurant at DTD

Which DTD restaurant would you choose?

• Raglan Road

• Wolfgang Puck Cafe

• Planet Hollywood

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose Wolfgang Puck Cafe. However, I have not eaten at Raglan Road before. Actually, we haven't been back to Wolfgang in a long time. But, one thing I know, we will NEVER be back to Planet Hollywood.

Our choice would be T-Rex but that is not on your list...Sorry! We tried Planet Hollywood once and won't go back again.

I voted for Raglan Road - we've dined there several times during the last couple of years and always have had good food and good service. If you book a table later in the evening you can listen to the band (Irish folk music). My hubby and I love spending a few hours there - it's a good time.

Planet Hollywood was overrated, and not a great experience. We LOVED Raglan Road: great service, great food, unusual choices, and fun entertainment if you are there in the evening.

Depending on what you like/don't like to eat, I chose Wolfgang Puck because there are a lot of options. I personally would've chosen Fultons if it's on the list because of the good reviews I've read lately and the menu selection. Wolfgang was a great experience. My bff and I loved it. We were on the dining plan. If we weren't, I don't know if we would've eaten there. Warning that the restaurant is very busy and kind of loud due to acoustics. It's just a very bright, cheerful restaurant- but very hustly and bustly. The waiters/waitresses were very fast and not looking to talk, which is fine if you want to get in and get out. Food was great, not amazing like CG or something, but not bad like Hollywood and Vine. Just average.

We make a point to visit Raglan Road every time we go to Disney. Go later in the evening and enjoy some wonderful Irish music with your dinner.

Not a Raglan Road or Planet Hollywood fan! I picked Wolfgang Puck though I haven't actually eaten there. Planet Hollywood was just ok but I will never go to back to Raglan Road again. It was just plain yucky to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter