Best TS for breakfast?

kat08

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We're at WDW right now and I need a little advice. We want to use a set of TS credits for breakfast in the morning. We are staying at PORS and are going to MK in the morning. Any suggestions for breakfast at either place? Places/dishes, etc?
TIA!

Kona at the Poly and The Wave at CR both have very good breakfasts. You can get a cab to both resorts then take either the monorail from the Poly or the short walk from CR to MK. They are generally easier to get ADR's-you can probably walk in at The Wave.

A couple of others that are pretty to get into would be the Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian and Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.

We really enjoyed the Wave at Contemporary, and you should have no problem getting in.

The Wave is a short walk from bus stop at MK, maybe 10 mins tops. They have menu entrees and a wonderful buffet! IMO, it is the best buffet on property. Everything thats on menu, is on buffet. So if you are having a hard time deciding, buffet is great. Its always fresh, chefs constantly refreshing it. And it tends to not be crowded. IMO, a hidden gem.
Another close by great choice, Kona Cafe. Tonga Toast and Macadamia Pineapple pancakes will whisk you away to the islands. But if you arent feeling adventuring in breakfast, they have staple items too. Catch the resort monorail(not the express to TTC)but allow maybe 20 mins.

Thanks everyone! In my post day in the park stupor, I said TS instead of QS. Ugh! Lol
We are looking to burn a QS credit.

Haha! Lack of sleep!

With you now saying CS, I will reluctantly go with BOG... I personally think the price of BOG for breakfast is absolutely outrageous if paying for it OOP, but since you are on the DDP it is an excellent value for you and you get to walk down a less crowded Main Street before the park opens and get an early headstart on 7DMT (overrated IMO), but is loved by many... However, I noticed you said you are there now. It may be very, very difficult to get into this place on such a short notice. Even though it's a CS it does require an ADR. Keep checking MDE, you may get lucky and score a seating from a late cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter