Best TS for 11 year old boys?

I would think the breakfast with Stitch at Ohana would be a hit with that age of a boy.

Well the key for me would be varying between meals that are kind of grown up and "kid stuff" meals. I would probably do 1 character meal. My fav with boys is Tusker House at AK. Get an 8 or so ADR on a day the park opens at 9 and then you are first to get on the Safari after u eat.
Other good ones would be
Whispering Canyon
Sci Fi
50s prime time
Beaches and Cream for a kitchen sink!
T Rex (though not on dining plan)
And then maybe throw in a classic like Chef Mickey's.

My son is very excited about T-Rex. In the past he's enjoyed the Rainforest Cafe and eating inside the pyramid in Mexico. We also throw in a character dinner, this year it's going to by Cape May.

My oldest was 11 last year.

He liked:

'Ohana (dinner), Hollywood Brown Derby (dinner), the Plaza (lunch), 50s Prime Time (lunch), Chefs de France (lunch), and Chef Mickey's.

are they adventurous eaters? I'd look into Ohanas, Le Cellier, Boma, WCC(though not my fav) and for CS look into SS in Epcot

My 11 yr old LOVED sci fi............I thought the food was just OK but this was the only place he asked to go back to.

My DS 11 loves Sci Fi Drive-in, Whispering Canyon, Liberty Tree, Coral Reef, Tony's Town Square, Kona Cafe for breakfast, and Cape May's (he loves clams). He told me that this year he really doesn't care to do a character meal - I guess he thinks he is too old.

I would add Teppan Edo to the list - my kids love having the food cooked right in front of them!

My oldest is 11 and he liked the Biergarten. It's a fun atmosphere you can listen to the music and listen to the men joke around!

My 11yo DS loves: Sci-Fi @HS, Coral Reef @ Epcot, San Angel Inn @ Epcot, Liberty Tree Tavern @ MK, and of course Rainforest Cafe. He informed me this year that there was no way he was eating at Cinderella's Castle because he was not getting his picture taken with her! I thought he might not want to do character dining this trip but he seems excited about it, as long as it's not princesses!

When we went my boys (9 and 11) LOVED Teppan Edo. It was entertaining and was wonderful food! They had never been to a hibachi restaurant before. There other favorite was Sci-fi diner. We really enjoyed our experience there.

Other favorites were:

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom
Crystal PAlace at Magic Kingdom
Boma (they liked breakfast, but not the dinner)
Rainforest Cafe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter