• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best TS dinner in World Showcase?

whitneyv

Earning My Ears
For our first night my hubby and I want a "realxing" dinner in the WS - this is my 4th trip but his first!! Reviews seem to be soooo mixed - any favorites for us to try? I'm a veggie but he'll eat anything -

:wave2:

The best quality of food wise would have to be Bistro de Paris. It's a bit more formal feeling than the rest though, but not in an intimidating way.

Marrakesh, esp if you're vegetarian. It's quiet and relaxing, beautiful atmosphere, and they have a belly dancer to entertain ;)

Le Cellier is a fav of mine, but I'm not sure what that have for veggies. Alfredo has some good meat-free dishes, but it's not much of a relaxing atmosphere. It is very fun. I haven't eaten at Marrekesh, but I LOVE the Morrocco Counterservice place. Definitely eat there sometime during your trip.

Le Cellier is my favorite restaurant on site. I don't know about veggie options. Have you looked at the menus at allearsnet.com?

Ample (and tasty) food and liter beers at the Biergarten are hard to beat, and my daughter loved the live band and dance floor where all the kids were invited to dance!

I would have to throw my vote over to Le Cellier (though i am not sure about veggie options there, though all restaurants seem to have options available). It was relaxing and delicious!

Also, if you eat at Marakesh, when you are standing in front of the entrance, look to the right (across the path from the entrance) up above the door, and you'll see a Mickey hand sign indicating a character sighting. We were standing in the pathway trying to decide what to do, and my mom popped her head in that door and there was Aladdin's GENIE, sitting there, all by himself.....so we got his autograph and tons of quality time w/ him! He's not always in there, but try and find him if you eat there.

Marrakesh is a new WS favorite for us. While we had our 3 children with us, we noticed that there were fewer children here than at the other restaurants we visited in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter