Best Towncar/Shuttle

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink 232, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Tink 232

Tink 232 Earning My Ears

Hi

I need advice on the best towncar/shuttle service from WDW to cruise ship for a large group (more than 10). We want it to be fun.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TammyAlphabet

TammyAlphabet DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl

Go to Happy Limo and get a Hummerzine!! That would be fun!!

4. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

HI, we were a group of 11, and used transportation2disney.com and had AMAZING service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were treated like gold, throughout hurricanes, and just had Top Notch service..

BTW, we had a van, and a little trolley with our luggage, it was great..

HTH :goodvibes

5. jillane88

jillane88 Mouseketeer

We are a group of 12 and are using Southern Elegance, a nice Lincoln Navigator stretch limo and a luggage car - cheaper than using Disney Transfers! :thumbsup2

6. gydell

gydell <font color=teal>I am watching and waiting<br><fon

Another vote for Southern Elegance!

7. ds2Mom

ds2Mom DIS Veteran

Southern Elegance gets our vote, too! :thumbsup2

Used them for the first time in early March -- absolutely wonderful from the booking, to the confirmation emails, returned calls, friendly/helpful drivers, spotless limo, iced drinks of our choice, free 15-minute convenience store stop on the way, Disney DVDs to choose from on the ride to the Port.....it was the best! We had two different locations prior to the cruise and they were always there on time (actually early).

After bad experiences with two other well-known limo services we used in the past (dirty limo, no drinks, A/C wasn't working, etc.), I found Southern Elegance. We will only use them from now on.

They are an increasingly rare company in today's over-promised world.....they provide exactly what they say they will provide! And they do it with grace and class!