Best Timeshare Property

dthogue

DIS Veteran
We are traveling to WDW in January and staying at HIFS. I would like to take timeshare tour (we are actually considering purchasing timeshare in Florida). Does anyone have any tips and/or suggestions what which timeshare proprty is the best? Please let me know why you like the property and what amenities it offers.

Thanks,

Disney Vacation Club (DVC), is one of the most respected names in timesharing. The resorts are amongst the finest in the world, and one of the most sought after trades of all timeshares. The flexibility of DVC is second to none. Unfortunately, the price is also second to none. If you are planning to go to WDW at least every two years, visit us over on the DVC board. We will give you all the info there!

Good Luck, and talk to you on the DVC board! :cool:

Alot depends on what youwant to pay...and I would advise if you do a tour do NOT buy from the resort! There are many resales out there for at least 1/2 of what the resort will want to sell to you for.

Some of the nicer ones are Vistana, Vistana Villages, Hilton, Marriotts, Cypress Ptes, Orange Lake..

Others to consider are Silver Lake, Summer Bay..

Check out www.tug2.net and there are lots of comments about many of the resorts and there are classifieds with for sale ads to give you and idea on resale prices.

I would also say buy a resale and not directly from a resort!;)

I agree with buying resale. My in laws purchased a timeshare at Orange Lake( excellent place) and paid about 13,000 for a Feb. week. I later went online and bought an April week for 5000. Visit as much as you can and get ALL the info. regarding all the places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter