• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to visit World Showcase

DisneyFanSince71

Mouseketeer
I like to go there at 5 pm onwards, because it is so hot to visit in the middle of the day. Who has a preferred time to go to World Showcase.

We end up spending several evenings in WS every trip. Great place to have a drink and just wander and people watch.

Definitely an early evening & nighttime visit. Noon to 5 is simply too hot, even in the Spring & Fall.

I have to have the hopper to go to the parks for this reason. I don't want to get stuck in a hot park all day just to enjoy the evening. I'd rather go to HS for RD ride til 1 then relax a few hours then hop to World Showcase in the evening.

My favorite time for World Showcase is when it opens at 11 a.m. That's the least crowded time of day to be there, as the crowds pick up as the day goes on, most notably around dinner time. We normally go during the off-season, so heat isn't a factor. The one time we did visit during hot weather (mid-May), we happened to be in Future World in the afternoon, and all that walking from one pavilion to another in the brutal sun about did me in!

My favorite time in world showcase was when I did the segway tour and noone was there. I could be wrong but im pretty sure they are not doing these tours anymore. :sad1:

After 5pm is a nice time for us. Have some drinks and dinner somewhere then catch Illuminations.

From LATE afternoon to just at sunset. I echo the sentiment of the poster above who said they don't like Epcot at night. It's so dark. I can barely see anything!

I actually like being there when it opens at 11 AM. Mexico has a cute opening ceremony and I can view the pavilions without large crowds. But WS is good at any time really.

I wish they would open World Showcase at 9 AM with the rest of the park so you could see in the morning as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter