Best time to see Finding Nemo?

acamusic

Mouseketeer
We'll be in the AK on Thursday and we're going to try to catch as many shows and attractions as possible. I know we'll need to plan around Nemo and Festival of the Lion King. Which show times should we hit? I was thinking maybe the first FotLK and the last Nemo? Thoughts?

We'll be in the AK on Thursday and we're going to try to catch as many shows and attractions as possible. I know we'll need to plan around Nemo and Festival of the Lion King. Which show times should we hit? I was thinking maybe the first FotLK and the last Nemo? Thoughts?

I'd look for the first Nemo...and then a FOTLK during the afternoon. It helps break up the day a bit. Good luck. They are both GREAT shows! Have fun.

Have a magical day.

Especially if someone in your party will be going on Everest. Grab FPs for Everest, possibly ride if you have a little time and then head straight for Nemo since they are pretty close together.

Mary

We were at AK this past Thursday. We saw Lion King at 11:00. We got there 15 minutes early and got in with no problem. We saw Nemo at 6:15, which was the last show. We were there 30 minutes early. The problem was the way they filled the theater. The first people there were directed toward the lower left section. We had to turn around to see part of the show. People who arrived later got much better seats. I'm not complaining...the show was wonderful! I just wouldn't have minded a better seat. I'm thinking 15 minutes early would have been fine for that show.

We like the first show for Nemo. As PP said, ride Everest & grab FPs for it then see the show.

Thanks for your suggestions. I should have mentioned before that we have a rather large group with a few toddlers and an ADR for breakfast at Tusker House at 8:00. We were thinking about hitting Kilimanjaro Safari first with everyone and then maybe getting FPs for Everest for all those who want to do that.

Then we thought about the Lion King because we could also hit all the character greeting spots there. Are lines in Camp Minnie Mickey more manageable at 10:00?

If you can get ressies for Tusker House between 1 and 1:40, you can get priority seating for Nemo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter