Best time to ride Aquaduck?

motogp

Mouseketeer
When do you suggest riding the Aquaduck during a 4-Day cruise? I had heard that early in the morning (right when it opens) or later at night are pretty good. Also, I had heard right after boarding before Muster Drill? Any suggestions to avoid long waits? Thanx.......

We rode it first thing in the morning on the sea day. Was up there 20 minutes before it opened and was 3rd in line. Got off and rode it a again with about a 5 minute wait. Could have rode a third time with same wait. (2/27/11 cruise, ship was sold out.)

We didn't go to any shows on the 3/13 cruise. On the first two days (Nassau, CC) we rode repeatedly, no wait, while it was 1st seating and a show was on.

The aquaduck was not open at that time on our Sea Day.

We will go to the shows during our 7/10 cruise so I don't know what our strategy will be then.

we rode right when we got on the ship (we were boarding group two) - went down half a dozen times without any wait.

Also, when it first opens in the AM was good (And we didn't find the water too chilly).

Also, on Castaway Cay day when it first opens (of you don't mind dealying gong onto the island).

Sea day - was a a no. Long lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter