Best time to go!

KEANE

Earning My Ears
I put off my Disney trip last year in November ( 2DD 8&11)because it was just too busy!. Soaps wknd,Jersey wk, conventions, Food &wine.
Has anyone noticed a dropoff. I'm getting the itch. Thanx. :confused3

ogre75 said:
I'm taking DW,DD5,DS18mo Nov 12-19 and we can't wait :woohoo:

Right now we are thinking Sept 23-30, but your week in Nov was our other choice. May switch if free dining is offered then. If not, we'll be sweatin it out in Sept.

Andy

Early December is great!! The parks are very slow and the Christmas decorations are all up. We often go in late January/ early February and it is also a slow time with almost no wait times during the week.

I was there last year before and after that week/weekend. The parks were not bad at all during the week. Epcot was crowded for the last weekend of Food & Wine. But the week leading up and the beginning of the week after were fine.

Disney's getting very good at coming up with events to boost attendance during slow times.

For the past two years I have gone during 'jersey week' (and I am not from NJ) with my two girls and it has been great. Granted on a Saturday night at Epcot it is a bit crowded, but other than that I love that time. We are headed down there again this November!!!!!! :goodvibes

:rolleyes1 Early February can be super-crowded if it's Mardi Gras Break for the schools in the South. We were there in 2005 from February 1-7 and had huge lines. Tons of Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana folks trying to take advantage of no lines at WD...we were fooled. :woohoo:

We are going August 5-12 this year. The last time we went during Jersey week. How do the crowds compare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter