Best time to go to Disney?

Momonthego4all

Earning My Ears
I am trying to finalize plans for Disney. We were set to go in November, but I have some concerns over the crowd factor of Jersey Week (hearing mixed things) and the fact that the weather typically is in the 70s there. I want to be able to swim at the pool and not sure if that is really warm enough to swim comfortably.

I am thinking of going the second week in October. Does anyone know if the crowds would be less then? I called the Disney # today and she said less crowds at that time, but when I read the Unofficial Guide, it shows a higher crowd level (though I don't have the most updated book) The weather in Oct seems to be somewhere in the 80s, which I know is warm, and would be hot to walk around at Disney in, but nice to relax by the pool. We are definitely not go-go-go all day kind of people (we'll be traveling with an almost 4 year old who needs some downtime) so the pool is in important factor for us.

Has anyone gone the second week in October? Any info regarding the crowd level or weather? Trying to decide which time to go so I can call and book it.

Thank you!

You are planning to go at a good time, have a great vacation.

I am trying to finalize plans for Disney. We were set to go in November, but I have some concerns over the crowd factor of Jersey Week (hearing mixed things) and the fact that the weather typically is in the 70s there. I want to be able to swim at the pool and not sure if that is really warm enough to swim comfortably.

I am thinking of going the second week in October. Does anyone know if the crowds would be less then? I called the Disney # today and she said less crowds at that time, but when I read the Unofficial Guide, it shows a higher crowd level (though I don't have the most updated book) The weather in Oct seems to be somewhere in the 80s, which I know is warm, and would be hot to walk around at Disney in, but nice to relax by the pool. We are definitely not go-go-go all day kind of people (we'll be traveling with an almost 4 year old who needs some downtime) so the pool is in important factor for us.

Has anyone gone the second week in October? Any info regarding the crowd level or weather? Trying to decide which time to go so I can call and book it.

Thank you!

I have not been there in October (gasp) but I have been there in Nov (end of into Dec) and we swim... the weather is actually perfect, warm but not hot, still able to swim (even at night- pools are heated)!

This year I will be there Oct. 31-Nov. 14, but in previous years we have always been there the 2nd week of Oct. It is a wonderful time to go & the crowds are small. We never waited in line for rides and the weather was awesome. I think it was in the 80's. It was really warm for us coming from Alaska :) Hope you have an awesome trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter