• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to get to port???

djarhansen

Mouseketeer
What is the best time to get to the port to get checked in? I don't want to get there too early and spend all day waiting there but I do want to get on the ship as soon as possible (along with everybody else...I know). LOL. I know they let you on in the order that you check in. When is the best time to go??? Early and be first in line or wait till later??

Thanks!

What is the best time to get to the port to get checked in? I don't want to get there too early and spend all day waiting there but I do want to get on the ship as soon as possible (along with everybody else...I know). LOL. I know they let you on in the order that you check in. When is the best time to go??? Early and be first in line or wait till later??

Thanks!

There have been a ton of threads on this exact question over the last week....just do a Google search and you will find them. One is pretty long and gives recent experiences and people's thoughts on early vs. later.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter