• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to eat at Annettes on a Sunday in August?

sarahc

DIS Veteran
We arrive on Sunday 14th at 1:30 (yes we are mad!) at lunchtime and want to eat here. I think it would be best to leave it til about 6pm but wondered how busy it would be then? I know I can't book and want to avoid an hour wait!
Thanks!

I think you could easily eat after 2pm there as most people don't come out of the parks at lunchtime to eat in the Village where as you'd get more people coming early evening to eat and have a rest before going back into the parks later on for the parades and fireworks.

Everytime we've been after the traditionel lunch hour we've been seated without queing and there never seems to be many people hanging around unlike the evening :)

I think you could easily eat after 2pm there as most people don't come out of the parks at lunchtime to eat in the Village where as you'd get more people coming early evening to eat and have a rest before going back into the parks later on for the parades and fireworks.

Everytime we've been after the traditionel lunch hour we've been seated without queing and there never seems to be many people hanging around unlike the evening :)

Ok sounds like we might be better off going straight there from the Eurostar then. Thanks Carrie Cat :-):thumbsup2

We arrive on Sunday 14th at 1:30 (yes we are mad!) at lunchtime and want to eat here. I think it would be best to leave it til about 6pm but wondered how busy it would be then? I know I can't book and want to avoid an hour wait!
Thanks!

Sorry cant give any advice on times but i ate there on Tuesday with my daughter and apart from the Ice cream and brownie the meal again imho was poor....Had the Rocky Billy burger i think it was called, but tbh the burger well id call it no better than a macdonalds was very thin...plate loaded with fries and thats about it. We didnt que at all went straight in about 6.30pm dissapointed in the atmosphere couldnt hardly hear music ....again thats my opinion .....

My wifes just said as well that we have eaten there in the past and the food was fine also the rendition of Grease lightening was brill! which i must admit i waited for on this trip but didnt happen ...boo hooo lol

What a shame! Hope it's not that bad when we visit! To be honest I would rather go and try out the Earl of Sandwich but DS3 is not a big bread-eater so I'm not holding out much hope unless I can smuggle a McDonalds in for him!!!

Sarah do try the Earl of Sandwich my wife is a very fussy eater and she was very impressed by the Earl ....some of the sandwiches are warm ....absolutely delicious! gosh i can just taste them now!

What a shame! Hope it's not that bad when we visit! To be honest I would rather go and try out the Earl of Sandwich but DS3 is not a big bread-eater so I'm not holding out much hope unless I can smuggle a McDonalds in for him!!!

No pb with taking McDo into EoS, we see it every time we go. It's always families and 1 of the children has a burger and fries. We've even seen people with pizza boxes from Café Mickey sitting both inside and outside. They don't bat an eyelid as long as the majority of the table are eating EoS.

I now take in my coke and crisps as they are so dear in there and just buy a sandwich :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter