Best time of day to do Characters in Flight

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
we are planning on doing this end of May. What would be the best time of day for this. During the day I'm sure you will see everything, but thought it might be nice at sunset or at night with all the lights and maybe even fireworks.

What does everybody think.

Linda

Whenever it's open lol

I'm just kidding, of course, but especially as we head into the stormy summer months, high winds or nearing inclement weather will often shut it down for periods of time throughout the day, so I'd go the first chance you get. Honestly, there's never a huge wait, and as long as you go when the sun's up, you'll have pretty good views I think.

Just wanted to add that Groupon (I used zip code 32830) currently has a deal Characters in Flight Tethered Balloon Ride for One for $10 (regular price $18/save $8) or Balloon Ride for Two for $20 (save $16). Terms: Not valid on same day as purchased. Must wait 24 hours to use. Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.

I also recently read reviews on Trip Advisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...ews-Characters_in_Flight-Orlando_Florida.html). One reviewer says a clear day is best. Another reviewer says night-time is best all lit up and you might see fireworks. I've also read multiple times there is a discount if you go first thing in the morning ($10 without a Groupon) but I haven't verified this.

Have fun!

That's what I'm afraid of. We get in Sunday and want to do it Monday, depending on weather. My DH and I are there for 2 weeks but son and his girlfriend go home that Saturday and want to make sure we get it in.

My son's girlfriend got this for all of us on Groupon so I want to make sure we get to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter