Best Time for Dinner at MK On Xmas Day

Jacck

Disney World - 27th July !!!
Helllloooo, Just wondering, what's the best time to have our dinner on xmas day so then we will be able to see the parade and all that, thanks.

You will be at the mercy of the restaurant schedule unfortunately - people who have room reservations for that week have already been booking Xmas day at the MK.

In addition, you need to be in the park early that day; once the park gets closed to capacity - which MK always does - you will not be able to get in.

Good luck getting a reservation....

We will be in WDW for Christmas day as well, but this is our first trip so no experience for me to give advice. However, there are probably a few pieces of info needed to give the best recommendations

Are you planning to try and spend the whole day in a park? Which park?

I will give you a recommendation for MK. Get there for RD or as early as possible. Watch the noon parade and plan an early dinner for like one at Tony's or LTT. Not sure these adr's are still available, but it is worth a shot.

In the area I live it is common to have holiday meals mid day rather than in the evening so this is a very doable plan.

I just did a search for Christmas Eve, since you cannot book until tomorrow w/o a reservation and everything is coming up mid-afternoon when I try dinner or lunch.

And it is mostly Tony's and Liberty Tree Tavern, but there is some scattered stuff for CP.

If you have a room reservation where you can book ten days out, I would book something ASAP for Xmas day and be flexible with your times. The parade is at noon and 3:30 pm, so you will have to work around that. Also, don't expect to be able to walk out of the restaurant and find a place to watch the parade - I would be at my spot fairly early.

If you cannot, get online as early as possible tomorrow morning when the window opens up for Xmas day.

I just did a search for Christmas Eve, since you cannot book until tomorrow w/o a reservation and everything is coming up mid-afternoon when I try dinner or lunch.

And it is mostly Tony's and Liberty Tree Tavern, but there is some scattered stuff for CP.

If you have a room reservation where you can book ten days out, I would book something ASAP for Xmas day and be flexible with your times. The parade is at noon and 3:30 pm, so you will have to work around that. Also, don't expect to be able to walk out of the restaurant and find a place to watch the parade - I would be at my spot fairly early.

If you cannot, get online as early as possible tomorrow morning when the window opens up for Xmas day.

Well, I live in the UK so do you have any idea of when the time will be in GMT when your allowed to book a resturant for the 25th ?

We booked dinner at the Crystal Palace for 5:30 on Christmas Eve. This will give us plenty of time to enjoy our meal, and still be on time for the parades and fireworks.:santa:

I heard people have been able to get online at 3 am EST. It was originally announced at 6 am online and 7 am to call, so I think this is a glitch in the system that may work to some people's advantage???

I should add that is what some people have posted on the dining board. You may want to check that out.

It was true this past week. Sept. 16-25 dates switched over at 3 am est.

I heard people have been able to get online at 3 am EST. It was originally announced at 6 am online and 7 am to call, so I think this is a glitch in the system that may work to some people's advantage???

I just got Liberty Tree tavern for 140 on Christmas Day..and when I did all of the restaurants came up with times close to that. CP, Tony's, Plaza, LTT and even CRT (I already have CRT on another day earlier in the week...our first day at MK). Funny how CP came up but can't check CP on its own (get the system busy error)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter