Best Ticket Pricing

tjs198

Mouseketeer
any suggestions for the cheapest place to buy tickets (either 3 or 4 day) for a July 1st thru July 4th trip. We have one AP (for the onsite hotel discount). Was thinking AAA or Undercovertourist through mousesavers link. any others? any costco or Sams club stores selling them?

I used Undercover Tourist again this time; everything I compare to, UT comes out better. I thought I had a better one this time until I realized it didn't include taxes and delivery.

I'm just going by the numbers on the UT site (with the Mousesavers code) and it looks like you would save an additional $1 or $3 per ticket (depending upon how many days) if you bought them at the park with your 15% annual pass discount.

any costco or Sams club stores selling them?

Our Costco here in Louisville, KY sells the 3 day, 2 park pass for $134.99 + tax. Nice thing about this pass is it's good through Dec 2015 and the 3 days DO NOT have to be consecutive. I can use 2 days this year and 1 day next year. We are planning to buy these passes. Check your local Costco. I don't believe they sell these online but it doesn't hurt to check.

Please help me understand --- what is meant by 3 day ---- 2 park Pass ???? Also is the 134.99 for 2 adults and 2 children >>>>>>>??? Sorry I'm so confused .. :confused3

Please help me understand --- what is meant by 3 day ---- 2 park Pass ???? Also is the 134.99 for 2 adults and 2 children >>>>>>>??? Sorry I'm so confused .. :confused3
The three day two park pass is good for three days for both parks. Since this is a special ticket, children's rates are usually not available...everyone pays the same.

Now...you can purchase the three day two park ticket from the Universal website for $140.99/adult and $120.99/child but you would only have 14 days from the first time you use the ticket before it expires and this ticket does not include park hopping. I don't know if the Costco one does or not. The ticket from Costco doesn't expire until December 2015 so you would have a long time to return and use up the ticket.

the price is per ticket. Each person pays 134.99 plus tax for his/her ticket.

I've never bought mine from Costco, but if you use other sellers, including Universal, they do price per child (3 to 9) and adult. The Costco price is a good price. I too don't know if Costco sells any cheaper for kids. I would think not.

I got 4 day park to park tickets from my local AAA office. If you are a member you can go in and buy them. They are now selling a 4 day park to park ticket for $167.99 (adult), not sure about the kids price.

Costco only sells the one ticket type, no special price for kids. It is a 2 park pass so you can hop between parks on 1 day. It's the best deal I've seen for 3 days that don't have to be used within 14 days.

I was just checking and if anyone is a member of Working Advantage their 2 day base tickets are cheaper than UCT.

Working Advantage is a website that offers discounts for various things (including broadway plays). It available through your employer.

A 3 day, 2 park pass is the same as Disney's 3 day parkhoppper.

The 3 day, 2 park pass from Costco is like a 3 day non-expiring parkhopper but it expires the end of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter