Best ticket prices?

tracycd2

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I have been searching everywhere for the best ticket prices.
I think I am more confused now than I was in the beginning.

We are "planning" on going in late September so the "buy 1 get
1 half price is no good to us.

I am thinking of a 5 or 7 day PHP. (If we get the 7 day we might
break it up and use it for 2 trips.)

What is the best price you have found? AND Where did you find it?

I have searched all the usual sites (ticketmania,orlandotickets and
mousesavers) Its so confusing when you have to convert the $$$.

We are CAA members.

Thank you for your input.
Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Are you sure you won't be able to get the "Buy 1 get 1 half price" for September...I may be wrong but my neighbours usually go then & that's what they've been able to buy. I thought it started again in Sept. but I could be wrong.

Hi DisneyLisa,

It would be great if we could get the buy1 get 1 half price,
but I was under the impression that the deal was only good for
November through the end of April.

If anyone knows any differently please let me know.

Tracy

DD and I are going to FLA in April. I am using our passes from 2 years ago in order to do the water parks. The buy one deal is only good if you are there for more than 7 days! They expire whereas the others don't. Just remember to photocopy the backs in case you loose them. With the bar code apparrently they will replace them if lost?

As far as where to buy, can't help there 'cause at a loss there too! Just know that if they don't offer Canucks some other incentive and this Iraqi situation is over before the year's end, considering to buy AP's just to get DC discount. May even go over Christmas, who knows!

Scratch
:smooth:

You could be right Tracy...I'm not sure...too bad...sorry to get your hopes up.

I do recall a year when I saw the CDN ticket deal in September, but it's not been like that for a couple years. The last three years have been Nov to April (into May if you use the first day on a designated day in April). We bought these tickets two years in a row in April 2001 and April 2002. It's a great deal if you use all days! S

As for the best prices it is very confusing isn't it??

Last time I checked CAA prices were cheaper than the DS with a DC discount. However because the DS is CD $ and the CAA ones are US $ it depends on the dollar. I think CAA you may have to add taxes on top of the price they quote.

I never looked into any of those online ticket houses. If you do I think you have to make sure that they are adding on taxes and shipping so you are comparing apples to apples.

When we went last September we found the best price was DS with the DC discount rather than CAA.

Tracy I just ordered our WDW tickets today from the Wal-mart travel in Kissimmee. I ordered the 5 day hopper plus 4 extras days,where normally there are only 2 extras. I paid $256.00US for each ticket which I thought was a great deal.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I called down there and just put my order in with the TA and she took my CC number and will put them away in a safe for me until we go and pick them up on the 17th of March.:D

I've also ordered from Ticketmania on 3 different occasions and was very pleased with their service. :)

Hope this helps.
:wave:

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your responses.

Sammi: that seems like a really good deal.

I checked with our local caa and their price for
a 5 day PHP was 255.00 USF.

I am still looking.
Tracy

Tracy our CAA was the same price too, but with only 2 plus's instead of the 4 so I figure I'm actually getting 2 more water park days out of this for the same dollar amount. And our dollar's actually rising upward!!!lol:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Excellent deal Sammi! I love the water parks. TL giant wave blows me away everytime! Swimming with sharks is totally awesome! BB has the best little kid areas! We can hang out at the water parks all day! GOOD GOING on the deal! Have a great time! S

I just bought mine from paramount. Seven day hopper with character breakfast is $300/adult and $244/child. Delivery was $30 though and the tickets were here in 2 days. Their price for 5 day hoppers is $238/adult and $189/child. CAA adult was $255/adult . For me it was cheaper after delivery charge because I needed 6 tickets.

There is a Florida travel centre in Cambridge they specialize in all things Florida for travel. Call them they offered to beat any price we got on WDW passes they even offered to take 15% off if we boought more than 5 passes at one time. Mind you we were going with 12 people so that may have been in incentive for them.I am not sure of a number but maybe one of the others on the boards will know and can get you a number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter