Best Ticket Price

maggie-c

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but the search option is turned off --

We are going staying arriving late on a Thursday night and staying at Hard Rock Hotel. We will spend Friday at Islands of Adventure before meeting the rest of our Family at Disney that night.

Where is the best place to purchase 1 day/1 park tickets for 2 adults & 1 child? I have the entertainment card & the Fan Club card. I don't have a AAA card, but could get one before I leave.

We leave in less than two weeks, so I'm not sure about mail ordering them. Would it be best to wait and purchase them at the box office?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

You can buy them online and then pick up your tickets at the electronic will call booths. These are machines where you can swipe the credit card number that you used to purchase the tickets. Then you type in your confirmation number and it prints out the tickets automatically. I think there is a $2 charge for this. I used it for HHN tickets and I had no problems.

Places like www.ticketmania.com can also deliver to your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter