Best thing you ate at WDW?

SheThePlanner

Mouseketeer
It could be anything, snack, appetiser, entrée, dessert - at qs or ts - anything

We didn't do much Disney Dinning but my last trip favourite is

Tuna Nicoise Salad at Be Our Guest - lunch

Indian Bread Service at Sanaa most likely. I go there just for that and devour it, with all 9 sauces of course!

I'm going to toss in a vote for the fruit tart at the boardwalk bakery. I'm addicted to those things. I may be the only one, as I've never seen them mentioned anywhere.

Lobster Maki at Wolfgang Puck's Dining Room (upstairs). May also be the most impressive presentation I've seen as well.

There are so many, it's hard to pick just one. My favorite on our most recent trip was the Pan Seared Scallops at Citricos.

From our trip last week my favorite was the candied strawberries at Lotus House in Epcot. I was so upset I didn't try them until the last day because they were delicious! If I had them earlier in the trip I would have been back there every day.

I'm going to toss in a vote for the fruit tart at the boardwalk bakery. I'm addicted to those things. I may be the only one, as I've never seen them mentioned anywhere.

Not the only one for sure. Just had two last week and they were really really good.

Breakfast: Mickey Waffles of course!
Entrees: Mushroom Fillet at Le Cellier but now they changed it :headache:
Pizza At Via Napoli (not everyone's favorite)
Food Item: Holiday Turkey Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich tastes like thanksgiving

The bread pudding at Raglan Road. We will brave the traffic and the parking just to get an order to go. It also makes a great breakfast the next morning, even cold. :goodvibes

Other than that, the noodles gratin (or whatever the mac & cheese is called) at Biergarten is sooo good.

But hands down, the best thing ever was the Mongolian beef bun at F&W last year. We actually made a daytrip one day JUST to get one (okay, like 5) of those things. I think over 4 trips we had about 15 of them. :blush:

Only one thing is oh so very hard. But if I had to narrow it to just one Id say the prosciutto and cantaloupe pizza at via Napoli.

Well I have two...

The first is from what I think is a very overlooked restaurant, The Maya Grill, it's the Grande San Antonio Skillet Platter for (2) the wife and I had this when we stayed at CSR last year and let me tell you, it was sooooo good. We're going back there for this meal on our up coming trip in September, even though we are not staying at the CSR this time.

And second is the more common, but we love them, Turkey legs. I mean if you like turkey then what's not to like. I absolutely love these things, I crave them... Sometimes it's just the simple things :goodvibes

Have fun and great post :thumbsup2

The pineapple macadamia nut pancakes at Kona Cafe. I crave them all the time, I can't wait to get back to have them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter