Best thing to eat at Chefs de France

FamilyDisneyLovers

Earning My Ears
We will be arrinving in 15 days and still can not make up my mind what to eat at Chefs de France. Can you please tell me the best thing you have ever hade here. Thanks!!!

I love the beef with the carbent sauce. My DH loves the short ribs. If you are really hungry - the offer a complete meal which is a 1/2 chicken, soup/French Onion yummy!, vegatable & dessert. I can never finish this but awesome as well. Be sure toi check the times to see if Remmy is appearing! good Luck on your choice!:dance3:

I got the gratin de macaroni. I don't normally get macaroni and cheese at restaurants but I guess I was just in the mood. I LOVED it and would go back there just to order that. Mmmm melty gruyere cheese.

OMG The filet mignon with au gratin potatoes and green beans are the best!! I will be there Tuesday night for dinner and that is what I will be having....:)

I got the gratin de macaroni. I don't normally get macaroni and cheese at restaurants but I guess I was just in the mood. I LOVED it and would go back there just to order that. Mmmm melty gruyere cheese.

:thumbsup2 mY favorite too..Creamy with a touch of nutmeg flavor

+1 to this. My daughter ordered this the last time we had lunch there and it was fabulous!

Never had anything bad at Chefs but on the last trip I had a Goat Cheese salad that was the best thing I ate the whole trip.

Kae

Can you get a serving of French Onion Soup to go, from the restaurant or the bakery?

Unfortunately, no. Disney's table service restaurants do not take to-go orders.

The Boulangerie Patisserie quick service bakery does not offer the soup either. They do have a cheese plate, baguette and ham & cheese on a baguette, if you were looking for quick french lunch items.

Unfortunately, no. Disney's table service restaurants do not take to-go orders.

I was waiting at Le Cellier for a table several months ago when some college program cast members came in to pick up their to-go order of Cheddar cheese soup & pretzel breadsticks. So, you might be able to get Onion soup to go from Chefs de France. It's worth a try, all they can do is tell you no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter