• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Table Service Breakfast Not In Parks

Boma breakfast buffet is awesome. Lots of choices and yummy "frunch" juice.

Our 3 faves are Boma at AKL, Kona at Poly & Captain's Grille at YC.

I'm not sure if you count buffets, but my favorites are Boma at AKL and Cape May Cafe (character breakfast) at BC.

Sorry - I should have mentioned that Kona is on my list already! Love It! :thumbsup2

I am going to look at the menus for Kuzzina and Boma.

Anyone else have suggestions?

The Wave! I love their breakfast buffet (eggs benedict with key lime hollandaise mmmmmm). So much to choose from, everything is so fresh, and the service is always great (whether you get buffet or order off the menu).

Getting a more kids' taste. My family always has to do Chef Mickey and Ohana. Each of our three kids get to pick one meal during our trip and we have never missed these two on their lists.

Sorry - I should have mentioned that Kona is on my list already! Love It! :thumbsup2

I am going to look at the menus for Kuzzina and Boma.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Yes, I should have mentioned that the Grand Floridian Café is a close second favorite for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter