Best TA?

I don't understand, too busy for what? Did they actually say they can't help you until ???. That would be crazy.

Small World just booked a trip for a friend yesterday....she had zero issues doing so. Please elaborate of what you are experiencing....:confused3

Lisa Reese at ******************************* is amazing. She has booked 5 trips for us and does a great job. We just love her.

Lisa Reese at ******************************* is amazing. She has booked 5 trips for us and does a great job. We just love her.

The TA you mentioned appears to be in the DIS Word Filter. That is why it came up with ***************. Please do not try to creatively post the website as it will result in an infraction.

MJ

www.themagicforless.com

Please use the ful URL of any website or TA site you are posting. The board filter will pick up any filtered sites and in order for the board filter to work the full URL needs to be posted.

If a site comes up with ********** then it is a filtered site.

The webmasters who own the board decide why a site can't be posted. We, as mods, have no control over who is or who is not a filtered site.

MJ

www.themagicforless.com

Please use the ful URL of any website or TA site you are posting. The board filter will pick up any filtered sites and in order for the board filter to work the full URL needs to be posted.

If a site comes up with ********** then it is a filtered site.

The webmasters who own the board decide why a site can't be posted. We, as mods, have no control over who is or who is not a filtered site.

MJ
Thanks, fixed my post.

Thanks and yes, DU... Just started split keyboard on iPad. Lol

No problem, I have problems posting with my iphone sometimes. If I were you I would try DU again. Did they give you a time to resubmit a quote? So far I have had nothing but a great experience with DU. Good luck :goodvibes

Not accepting quote requests. :(

We have just been using DCL.
They can assign you a personalized TA (Cruise Vacation Planner)if you do not already have one you want when you call. Ours checked in with us before and after the cruise. Ours is really nice.

This was her last email.

8/5/12

Thank you for sailing with Disney Cruise Line!

I would love to hear about your recent cruise experience with us.

-What was the favorite part of your vacation?
-Did you have the opportunity to experience any Port Adventures?

As your Cruise Vacation Planner I am here to assist with any future sail
dates. I look forward to a continued relationship with your family.

Camille
Cruise Vacation Planner
Disney Cruise Line
1-855-DCL-PLAN
1-855-325-7526
Extension 121
Camille@disneycruise.com

I usually do it myself, but I have heard that FairyTaleJourneys is good. Several of the Dis'ers are TAs there.

Will

Please remember to use the full URL of the website or agency you are posting about. It is the only way to see if a website you post is in our board filter.

http://**************.com/

http://www.fairytalejourneys.com/

Thank you. If a website comes up with ************ it means that the website is in our board filter for whatever reason.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter