Best survey/points websites

Mommy23Princesses

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any recoomendations for great survey websites that pay you in points that can be redeemed for either cash or gift cards, or any sites that just pay you would be awesome as well. I use to do a bunch but that was about 5 years ago and I am now looking to getting back into it to help save some more money for our DW trip.

I :lovestruc ebates....Cashback for the same shopping I'd be doing anyway. Mypoints is ok too, especially if you purchase local deals (groupons, etc.)...same thing, points for purchases I'd be making anyway, and you get A LOT of click for points emails.

Many cc s have their own bonus point shopping portals, so you can do that too, if you have a cc program that you like.

best of luck!

:flower3:

mypoints, swagbucks, quickrewards, irazoo, zoombucks

Sunshine Rewards! They have 9 daily surveys which payout anywhere from $.50 to $1.15 per survey. Now, you may not qualify for every survey every day--depends on your demographics. You just have to be patient and it will pay off. I have earned more than $2,000 since joining in April 2008. It's a slow, but steady build and I have cashed out for Disney gift cards which I've used to pay on my vacation, or have taken for extra spending money in Disney. I used my earnings on my last trip to buy one of those Disney Dooney and Bourke bags. Something I would not have otherwise purchased. They also have an option for a cash payout (via PayPal).

Opinion Outpost and Pinecone hands down. Pinecone pays $3 per average 20-25 minute survey and although Opinion Outpost payouts vary they average at least that.

Sunshine Rewards! They have 9 daily surveys which payout anywhere from $.50 to $1.15 per survey. Now, you may not qualify for every survey every day--depends on your demographics. You just have to be patient and it will pay off. I have earned more than $2,000 since joining in April 2008. It's a slow, but steady build and I have cashed out for Disney gift cards which I've used to pay on my vacation, or have taken for extra spending money in Disney. I used my earnings on my last trip to buy one of those Disney Dooney and Bourke bags. Something I would not have otherwise purchased. They also have an option for a cash payout (via PayPal).

Thats awesome!!

I just started using swagbucks, so far it seems ok, just slow to collect swagbucks for me!

Another happy Sunshine Rewards member! I have been a member for about 1.5 years and have earned over $1500. I love being able to cash out for Pay Pal (Sunshine pays the fees) and then transfer the money to my "vacation" bank account.

The customer service is wonderful. I posted a question and the owner replied around 9PM on a Friday night; can't think of any other rewards site where you would get service like that.

There is a forum where you can pick up lots of tips,specials, coupons, etc

Another happy Sunshine Rewards member! I have been a member for about 1.5 years and have earned over $1500. I love being able to cash out for Pay Pal (Sunshine pays the fees) and then transfer the money to my "vacation" bank account.

The customer service is wonderful. I posted a question and the owner replied around 9PM on a Friday night; can't think of any other rewards site where you would get service like that.

There is a forum where you can pick up lots of tips,specials, coupons, etc

One other wonderful thing about Sunshine Rewards is that you can shop through them and receive a percentage back into your account. Love, love, love it!!!!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any recoomendations for great survey websites that pay you in points that can be redeemed for either cash or gift cards, or any sites that just pay you would be awesome as well. I use to do a bunch but that was about 5 years ago and I am now looking to getting back into it to help save some more money for our DW trip.

I use swag dollars, ebates and also fairytaletreasures.com. Each are a little different and helps me to earn extra cash for Disney trips.

Sunshine Rewards is a great fit for me, since I like to do surveys and shop online. I've earned $2400 in about 4 years - I average $50 per month. Some members consistently make more than that, but surveys do take time and I can't qualify (or have time for) all 9 that are offered each day. Customer service is the best, and you can cash out for PayPal, Disney gift cards, and Amazon gift cards.

I started Quick Rewards about a month ago and love it! I only have time to do the surveys about 3 days a week, but I've made almost $50 in the last 4 weeks. :)

Thats awesome!!

I just started using swagbucks, so far it seems ok, just slow to collect swagbucks for me!

I have tried swagtv for points. All do watch TV commercials and gossips for points. You know that get maxium of 10 points a day play games right. Swagbucks has been my cash when I can't quaility for surverys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter