• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Supermarket to send WEGOSHOP to?

rombar

Mouseketeer
Hi all -

What do you think the best/most affordable/highest quality supermarket is to send Wegoshop to? We are going for 15 nights in August and will need LOTS of supplies. Thank you!

I second the Publix idea. Publix is a very complete grocery store with excellent prices-not resort pricing. Gooding's is not nearly as well stocked and is super expensive.

check them out at www.wegoshop.com

Don't know if this affects your visit in August.....

Please Note: This WeGoShop.com Branch office will be closed and no services will be available from July 29th, 2005 through August 7th, 2005. Services will resume during our normal hours on August 8th, 2005.

I use Winn Dixie everytime we have gone lately, and I sent Wegoshop there during our Easter trip...

Has anyone had any experience with WEGOSHOP going to Wal-Mart? The prices in our local WM are very reasonable.

DVCconvert said:
we've always had good luck with Winn-Dixie! :)
Winn-Dixie is in bankruptcy and has closed, or is closing, many of their stores. The wegoshop people will know whether the one near WDW is still open.

For those of you from out-of-state, Publix and Winn-Dixie are both major supermarket chains in Florida and all of their stores will give you a nearly endless variety of grocery options.

Publix is an outstanding grocery chain. They carry top quality meats, vegetables, bakery, deli, and a huge wine selection. They have specials and sales that are comparable to any other chain without comprimising quality.

No, I don't work for Publix but got hooked on them during the fifteen years we lived in Sarasota; now that we live in VA, a visit to Publix is as important and fun as our several yearly visits to WDW.

There is a new store on I-Drive within five miles of LBV -- if you don't have a car perhaps a cab ride would be worth the expense.

I like Walmart too - but I was in a studio and need littler things - lots of stuff at Walmart is like Sam's - the big stuff.

Walmart is on their list.(so is Sam's)

so I went with Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter