Best Studio Tour in LA?

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
I'm going to LA for two days on Sunday and have never done a studio tour. I'm curious which one is the best. I'm deciding between Warner Bros, Sony, or Paramount. Thank you!

We took the Warner Bros. tour a couple weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Our tour guide, Grace, asked which of their TV shows we watched or liked. We are fans of The Big Bang Theory, so she made sure to mention what scenes had been filmed on the streets as we did our tour. She gave us a great tour pointing out what movies were filmed there and how they changed the buildings. . . We went on a soundstage for "The Fosters", visited a museum of Batman and Harry Potter props (we got sorted by the Sorting Hat) as well as visiting a collection of Batman vehicles. At the end of the tour we visited the Stage 48: Script to Screen area where we bought videos of the kids riding HP broomsticks and driving the Bat Pod.

At the end of our tour, Grace apologized because the BBT set was closed (they shoot on Tuesday and we visited on Tuesday.) She consulted her supervisor on the walkie-talkie and then told us that she knew we were disappointed so she asked her supervisor if there was any way we could see the set later that week. Grace told us that we could call the studio # and explain that she had told us to call and see if we could see the set another day that week. We called on Thursday and did as she had suggested. We were so surprised when we were told to come on over to the studio and that Camille would be happy to take us to the set. We drove over, checked in at the desk and were told "Oh yes! Camille is waiting for you." She took us over to the set and into the soundstage. She sat with us and talked about the set and how scenes are filmed for 30 minutes. It was wonderful. We really appreciated that she took the time to talk with us - even though she had never met us before and we had already had our tour. She then called a golf cart to take us back to the entrance and we had a nice ride with Joe-Joe who was very friendly and told us stories about the studio on the ride back.

I was a great tour and they really really went above and beyond to show us the BBT set. I didn't expect the extra tour, but we really appreciated it. I would recommend touring Warner Bros Studio tour to everyone.

We took the Warner Bros. tour a couple weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Our tour guide, Grace, asked which of their TV shows we watched or liked. We are fans of The Big Bang Theory, so she made sure to mention what scenes had been filmed on the streets as we did our tour. She gave us a great tour pointing out what movies were filmed there and how they changed the buildings. . . We went on a soundstage for "The Fosters", visited a museum of Batman and Harry Potter props (we got sorted by the Sorting Hat) as well as visiting a collection of Batman vehicles. At the end of the tour we visited the Stage 48: Script to Screen area where we bought videos of the kids riding HP broomsticks and driving the Bat Pod.

At the end of our tour, Grace apologized because the BBT set was closed (they shoot on Tuesday and we visited on Tuesday.) She consulted her supervisor on the walkie-talkie and then told us that she knew we were disappointed so she asked her supervisor if there was any way we could see the set later that week. Grace told us that we could call the studio # and explain that she had told us to call and see if we could see the set another day that week. We called on Thursday and did as she had suggested. We were so surprised when we were told to come on over to the studio and that Camille would be happy to take us to the set. We drove over, checked in at the desk and were told "Oh yes! Camille is waiting for you." She took us over to the set and into the soundstage. She sat with us and talked about the set and how scenes are filmed for 30 minutes. It was wonderful. We really appreciated that she took the time to talk with us - even though she had never met us before and we had already had our tour. She then called a golf cart to take us back to the entrance and we had a nice ride with Joe-Joe who was very friendly and told us stories about the studio on the ride back.

I was a great tour and they really really went above and beyond to show us the BBT set. I didn't expect the extra tour, but we really appreciated it. I would recommend touring Warner Bros Studio tour to everyone.

That sounds amazing. I've always heard good things about the warner bros. tour, but nothing about the other two.

Vicki - I see on the WB website that there are two different levels of tour, the standard and a lengthier tour that includes lunch. I'm curious as to which one of these you took?

We took the standard tour. It was the $62 per person tour. I then saved $5 each with a discount code (AAA) that I found online. :flower1:

i did the warner brothers tour last year it was great.. there's pics and info on it in my trip report linked in my sig

I'll say Paramount. We did the Warner Bros and I prefer Paramount. Much more of interest to me there. I did however enjoy the costume display at Warner Bros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter