Best stroller to take to WDW

aagee

Mouseketeer
I'm fixing to have to buy a stroller, so I want to make sure I buy one that will be good to use at WDW. Any suggestions? I know it needs to fold easily for the buses. Also, don't want to spend TOO much;)

We have a Maclaren double and love it. They are pricey, but maybe you could find one on ebay or Craigslist. It is no wider that a standard door and fold fairly easily for a double. They also make a single.

I'm fixing to have to buy a stroller, so I want to make sure I buy one that will be good to use at WDW. Any suggestions? I know it needs to fold easily for the buses. Also, don't want to spend TOO much;)

Here's a vote for the Maclaren Techno XLR. Best money we ever spent!

I borrowed a friends Maclaren for my last 2 trips since my DD had outgrown our cheap umbrella stroller. It was GREAT! The Volo or the Quest - tried both out. Easy to fold and lightweight....holds up to 50lbs, so even after you don't use it for everyday great for Disney. If I had another baby I would spend the $$ and get a Maclaren. Ebay has some for cheaper as does a website called albee baby I think, which sells discontinued colors.

Another vote for Maclaren! I bought a new, discontinued Quest off of Ebay (paid about $75) for our first Disney trip in 2008. My daughter was almost 4 at the time. We had already been through several strollers, but this by far is the best one we have owned. It has a large storage basket, umbrella fold with carrying strap (great for getting on off the bus), 55lb weight capacity (perfect for older kids) and handles great! I started using it with my second child at a much younger age. It also has a 5 point harness and a reclining seat. We have several accessories for it (rain cover, cup holder, etc). It has held up perfectly! The other thing I like about the Maclarens is they make a wide variety of bright colors. Ours is yellow/gold and navy (I've also seen orange, red, green, pink, etc). It really stands out in the sea of black/gray strollers at Disney World! I don't think you will be disappointed.

I borrowed a friends Maclaren for my last 2 trips since my DD had outgrown our cheap umbrella stroller. It was GREAT! The Volo or the Quest - tried both out. Easy to fold and lightweight....holds up to 50lbs, so even after you don't use it for everyday great for Disney. If I had another baby I would spend the $$ and get a Maclaren. Ebay has some for cheaper as does a website called albee baby I think, which sells discontinued colors.

Allbee Baby is where we purchased our Maclaren. And you're right, it was a new stroller but discontinued color, which was perfectly fine with us, especially since it was discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter