Best strategy for getting fast passes when they are all already gone...

jamoka

Earning My Ears
So, we decided last minute to go to Disney next weekend. Well, we cannot get fast passes to Splash, Space, BTMM, SDMT... all are gone.

What is the best strategy for trying to get those rides? I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it... I'm looking for tips like... - Check early morning or late at night... - try 1 person at a time - don't sign up for any others to make it easier to snag one when it opens up...

I would love any advice that you all have. If I could snag a FP for any of these rides, it would make our day more productive!! Thanks!!

"Refreshing" FP technique... the day-of.

Click HERE for a currently very active thread discussing this technique now on the board just "a couple of posts away" from yours.

(You can also try this before your trip, but it works more effectively "day-of.")

Last edited:
Just keep refreshing until the ride you want pops up. Grab it even if the time is bad. Then keep modifying it until you get a time you like. I did this to get 3 fast passes for splash mountain when none were initially available. I grabbed a 9:20 pm fastpass, kept modifying/refreshing it down to 8:20, 5:30, 3:30, until we finally stopped at 2:30. It took about 10 minutes but was worth it. This was day of, around 1:30 pm.

Oops and thanks! Probably didn't know how to word the search correctly... I really appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter