Best Steak In Disney?

wtg03

In Love with a Mouse!!!
I am a STEAK nut! I LOVE a great steak. Which restaurant at Disney World has the best steak? Is it Shula's? The Yachtsman? The Concourse?
Thanks in advance,
Dub

Concource Steakhouse. I've never had a bad steak. Service & atmosphere is wonderful, too.

Also had a good steak at Artist Point (WL), but the portions are smaller.

I've always had great steaks AND service at the Concourse Steakhouse.

I would vote for the Yachtsman's Steakhouse. I have eaten at Shula's and the fillet was just so-so. I had the steak removed from my bill. I *think* we'll give them another chance since they were so accomodating. But, I'lll also go to the Yachtsman's too next trip. The advantage to Shula's is that it includes free childcare at the Dolphin Club :).

IMO none of these restaurants match the char crusted NY strip, served at the Flying Fish.

No other steak dinner makes such an impression that I can actually recount the meal bite for bite.... This one does.

I'm not a steak eater, but DH raved about his at the Concourse.:D

The best filet I've had at WDW is bar far at Jiko. Shula's was also very good. The Yachtsmans is OK, but not in the same league service wise. I had a disappointing meal the last time I visited Le Cellier. Concourse is nice, but lacking in ambiance IMHO. It's kind of like eating a nice meal at Denny's. Not that Denny's is bad, but the food doesn't match the atmosphere IMHO.

Anne

Out of those I would go with Shula's (very expensive). But the best out of all would have to be Le Cellier. I am amazed no one has said this place yet. It is constantly in the top 5 restaurants in all of Disney in ratings. According to Birnbaum's, which I have in my hand right now
Best Steak:
Shula's Steakhouse
Runner Up
#1 Le Cellier
#2 Yachtsman Steakhouse

Go with Le Cellier!

Is best I think but we go most often to LeCellier:confused: I don't know why we don't vist Shulas more.:wave2:

Personally, I think the best steak at WDW I've had, has been at Artist Point. Their Beefalo steak (beef and buffalo hybrid cattle) is by far the best for flavor and tenderness. Try it some time.

Originally posted by wtg03
I am a STEAK nut! I LOVE a great steak. Which restaurant at Disney World has the best steak? Is it Shula's? The Yachtsman? The Concourse?
Thanks in advance,
Dub

We like LeCellier the best.

None of those...head to the flying fish for the best steak on disney property...really. I am not kidding!

You can't go wrong with the filet from LeCellier. We have never had a bad meal there. Good food and great atmosphere.

went to yachtsman steakhouse about 6 months ago. it was a bit pricey, but the yacht club galley is no longer open for dinner (it used to be years ago when i went as a teen), and we wanted to stay at the resort and eat. the food was very good--the steak and mashed potatoes were yummy. i haven't been yet, but have heard really good things about shula's. most guidebooks reccommend shula's as the best wdw steak. enjoy!

Best steak I have ever eaten anywhere is the Seared NY strip steak at Flying Fish. I have gotten this many times at FF and it is always excellent.

I just got back and the best steak I had was at the Portabella YC in DTD. Le Cellier was my second choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter