Best Standard View Room(s) at WL

Daycoll

Earning My Ears
Could someone please advise the best standard view room(s) to request at WL. We have booked a 2 Queen standard view room. I understand they will not be as good as the Woods View rooms but thought i might try my luck in requesting the best room for this category. Regards.

I have also booked a standard view room for September and I learned that you can either have a direct view of a roof (VERY BAD!) or a view into the woods. But below the woods there is the smokehouse and the delivery/arrival for service vehicles. You know the vechicles that do that "beep beep beep"-noise while driving backwards.

Take a look at the Wilderness-Thread, on page 1 there is a map where you can see the different room categories. There is also a "worst-room-view"-thread with a picture of a very bad roof view.

Some people say in slow times standard rooms are often upgraded for free to a woods view. But you know, there is no guarantee.

I remember back about the mid 2000's i used to book standard and always got upgraded but that was in the slow season. Of what I have been told it does not happen as often now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter