Best spot on Poly beach for fireworks?

dskib

DIS Veteran
Hello! So we’re actually going to have a weekend at Universal near my birthday for the first time, but my heart is at Disney, and it’s killing me to think I’ll be so close but not there. I thought maybe I’d try to find a place to watch the MK fireworks from outside the park to at least get a little magic. I’ve been googling and watching YouTube videos, and I think I’ve decided on getting dinner at the Polynesian and watching from there, but some videos just show fireworks, and others show them with a view of the castle. Can anyone tell me where to go for the castle view? Appreciate it!!

Thank you!!!

The best place would be on the beach in front of the main pool. It has a full MK view, with castle of course, and the music is piped in. It’s also west of the bungalows so they don’t obstruct the view. Any where on the beach between the bungalows and the dock is good.

Just go out the doors and take the walkway around the pool (right side as you face the beach) and it will take you right there.

I agree with @Polydweller’s advice, great explanation.

I did this for a separate thread awhile ago, but really crude visual below. The best view in my opinion is the right side of the rectangle drawn on the beach. If you get more towards the boat dock (left side of that rectangle) an island blocks your view of the castle (but you can still see fireworks plenty good). Anything to the right and the first bungalow blocks the castle view.

I would also say to “hug” the path and don’t get too far out on the beach. The speakers are along the path (generally speaking). You can quickly get too far out on the beach and the audio volume isn’t all that good. If you find yourself in a spot where the audio isn’t good, don’t be afraid to move around. A few feet here or there can make a difference.

Poly Aerial - Labeled with Fireworks and Movie.png

This spot below works for me.
IMG_1438.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter