Best Spot for High School Musical Show

GotMickey?

Earning My Ears
When we first arrived at Hollywood Studios it was almost time for the High School Musical parade and pep rally. I asked a nice Photopass CM where the best place was to see it and she told me to go to the Sorcerer Hat and look on the right for the brass line on the ground and to line up behind it. It did take me awhile to figure out what she meant but we found it. It is an actual brass line in the concrete. After the float goes by the CM's let the people in this section follow behind it and sit on the green carpet squares. You have a front row seat! The great thing is this is where they pick the kids to participate in the show so my daughter got to get up and dance in the show. She was so excited! :cheer2:

Have fun!
Melissa

Thanks. sounds like fun and so exciting for your DD!! What time is the parade?

This one single post just made my day. My little ones will be soooo excited. Great; now I have the songs in my head at work. :rotfl: Thank you for sharing this information!!!

We just kinda hung out with everyone, when the float stops the cm's pull up the lines we sat about 4 "rows" back right in the middle. We had great seats and they kinda go around the whole group to pick kids out. We got some great photos of our girls dancing with the crew.
They loved it

We did this twice last trip and you are right, these are the BEST seats! You have at arrive pretty early and hold your spot tight! My daughter was picked both times and loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter