Best Spot for Cupcakes/Birthday Cakes?

darby74

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be celebrating her birthday at WDW this March and we were wondering if anyone had advice on the best place to buy very yummy cupcakes or birthday cakes either at WDW or "off-campus" (we'll have a car).

Thanks very much for any advice.

David

:cake:

I was there with a group of 5 friends in Nov. One in our group had a birthday while we were there, and Member Services gave me a number to call to arrange for a cake. (This is a Disney bakery, of course). I can't find the number right now, but MS could tell you. We had dinner at Spoodles that night and I told our server when we arrived that a cake had probably been delivered. He checked and sure enough, it was there. It was beautifully done and really delicious! Hope this helps.

Here's the number for the Disney Cake Hotline: 407-827-2253. They need at least 48 hours notice and will have it delivered (I believe) to any on-site restaurant. I'm not sure if they'll deliver to your room.

We like Publix for birthday cakes or cupcakes! We have also ordered an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins on Vineland Apopka Rd.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Moving from the DVC-Planning board to the Tips Board since this is not a specific DVC topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter