Best Souvenier(s) for Under $20?

MainStreetPrincess

Earning My Ears
My sister is taking a trip to the World soon and I'm going to ask her to get me something kind of inexpensive and bring it back for me. Thinking about what to ask her for, I wondered what you all consider to be the best in like the $20 price range!

I have a few favorites! There are magnets that look like park snacks--mickey ice cream, mickey pretzels, mickey krispie treats--and are about five inches wide, a great value! I also like the car air fresheners also in the shape of Mickey treats.

And there is an oversized mug in the shape of the castle, so cute: http://www.disneystore.com/cinderella-castle-mug-walt-disney-world/mp/1347655/1000350/

At the new Beauty and the Beast shop in new fantasyland there are adorable dishes and glasses with gold B&B decals.

And if all else fails, this may be the best $20 souvenir value going:
http://www.disneystore.com/posters-...ttraction-poster-art-pack/mp/1365285/1011901/

One thing I like are the ceramic "rice bowls" and other ceramic items at the Japan store at Epcot. I've bought several over the years. They carry many styles, including some very cute ones with cats on them (my pick!). I use them for my cats' water bowls and food bowls, as well as cereal for me.

I tend to like things that are cute and practical, so that's what I'd like, myself.

Just thought of one more thing! Two trips ago, I found a very pretty beaded lanyard at MK (in the shop that sells accessories). It has small black, shiny, "jet" beads, and a fairly subtle Mickey head. I have to have an electronic key fob with me at all times at work, and this makes a very pretty "necklace" type lanyard (it looks like jewelry). It was only $18. I liked it so much, a friend of mine bought me one earlier this year with clear crystal beads.

I love the figment hat I bought, with its orange wings on the back. Or my figment mug. Or figment pillow pet.

There is a store called marketplace finds in DTD that sells park merchandise for cheaper.
Almost every world in Epcot has small trinkets that can be bought for below 20 dollars as well.

I like beach towels. It's something I always use... They have towels specific to each park.

I always like to get a coffee mug. If you are a Starbucks fan, the Starbucks shops in the park now have park themed You Are Here mugs. On our most recent trip I got the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios ones. When I return in November, I'm planning to get the Animal Kingdom and Epcot ones (they weren't yet available when we were there). They are $15. each.

I usually get a mug and a Xmas tree ornament. Both are under $20.

I've gotten a cute keychain.

Go to Marketplace Fun Finds in Downtown Disney. They have a 5 for $20 wall. Otherwise, coffee mugs are nice!

A specialty mug that you can only get at one of the parks or resorts at WDW.....

I love my "special" coffee mug from WDW. Drinking coffee out of it is a treat I give myself every weekend!

mug
keychain
magnet
Christmas Ornament
Kitchen gadget/utensil
pins
sunglasses (but just because I forgot mine at home)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter