Best snacks

I'm looking for the best sweet treats, pastries, candies, etc in all 4 parks.

I am usually not into sweet things But I can highly recommend two things: the Napolean dessert at Les Halles Bakery/QS in the France Pavillion at Epcot & Goofys Glacier frozen drink (think really good slushie) that I found at Big Top Treats in New Fantasyland. I mixed the blue raspberry w/strawberry & it looked as good as it tasted, too! :thumbsup2

And I also have to mention Dole Whip floats from Aloha Isle in Adventureland. I only like them w/the vanilla soft serve in the pineapple juice. :)

In Epcot, Sunshine Seasons has some really good desserts such as Strawberry Shortcake. In MK, I like the hot fudge sundaes over by the Pooh ride. Also, in the Big Tent, there are chocolate covered strawberries! Yum!!

In EPCOT, either School Bread in Norway or anything from the Patisserie in France. In MK, the cupcakes at Main Street Bakery or the sundaes at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. In AK, the cupcakes at Kusafiri, and at HS, ANYTHING from Starring Rolls. Not only are these snacks delicious, but they also are a good value for using a snack credit on the DDP.

Mickey Ice Cream Bars (All Parks)
Dole Whips (MK & now AK)
Hot Pretzels (All Parks)
Just about anything sweet from the bakery in France (EPCOT)
The candy shop in Germany (EPCOT)
Cupcakes (All Parks)
Even Popcorn (I know it is more expensive than the movie theater, but there's something about popcorn on Main Street, USA before the MSEP)

MK - dole whip, cream cheese stuffed pretzel from lunching pad, and waffle sandwiches from sleepy hollow
Epcot - school bread from Norway and Croughnut @ refreshment port

Those are my must dos each trip. Sadly nothing @MGM or AK has joined my hall of fame yet.

I would recommend the make your own treat at Goofy's Candy Company in DTD too. I loved the rice krispie treat I made. You can also make caramel apples, pretzel rods and a few other things.

Cinnamon glazed nuts ( almonds or pecans ) I prefer the pecans myself but both are good snacks. We found ours in dinoland

DHS is my go-to park for sweet snacks:
Mickey Bars (obviously available anywhere)
Carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop (think two soft cookies sandwiching some cream cheese frosting)
Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls
Red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls (the toffee sprinkled over it takes it beyond a typical RV option)
Potential others at Starring Rolls (e.g., around July 4, there is an apple pie cupcake....and there are other daily options that lots of people enjoy...but take note that SR closes mid-afternoon, so be careful if planning a stop in there!)
PB&J milkshake at 50's Prime Time Café (but also available in their lounge/bar area if you're not eating a true meal there)

But the Citrus Swirl at MK (Sunshine Tree Terrace) is my top sweet at any of the parks....although that is more nostalgia for me (big Orange Bird fan) than outright taste, even thought it's quite good.

thread bump. making a list of top snack around the World.

can someone explain what the Norway "school bread" is?? and everyone keeps raving about the PB&J milkshake from 50s Prime Time. it must really be THAT good!

thread bump. making a list of top snack around the World.

can someone explain what the Norway "school bread" is?? and everyone keeps raving about the PB&J milkshake from 50s Prime Time. it must really be THAT good!
I think school bread is kind of like a donut with a filling and shredded coconut on top. I was not a huge fan.

Every review I read on here I take with a grain of salt. What's beloved by many isn't something I like or vice versa. You just need to try them out and only if it sounds good to you.

Said it before, say it again: troll horns are better than school bread. Also the ice cream in France is really good. Plus dole whips and sleepy hollow ice cream sandwiches and the toffee thing at LTT.

Dole Whip!!!!! I am sort of obsessed with Dole Whips. I have a Dole Whip air freshener in my car and a Dole Whip iPhone case. When we went in June we were also able to get them at Tamu Tamu with rum in them....yummmm...

Chocolate Mint Kettle Corn - bagged and sold all over the World
Dole Whip Float
Macaron Collection- Les Halles Patisserie in EPCOT
Anything from Karamell Kuche in EPCOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter