best snacks or light meals outside of DLR.

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
what are some of the best snacks or light meals outside of DLR but close.
Some i have heard of are
- Joes Italian Ice
- a slice of Pizza at Pizza Press.

what else do you like to get?

If you have a car, then Joe's Italian Ice is close. If walking, not that close. But if you will have a car, we like Jasmine (http://www.jasminemediterraneanrestaurant.com). Great service and delicious food. In'N'Out can be a light meal, if you don't order too much. OC Rotisserie Chicken on Ball has great Vietnamese sandwiches (bahn mi), delicious and inexpensive. Very friendly service. If there is a convention going on at the Convention Center, look for food trucks in front. Depending on the truck, the food can be really good.

Pizza Press! But they don't sell by the slice, they sell individual pizzas - but they are big! For $10! 2 could share. In my family of 3 we all get our own.

Panera Bread across the street has soups, salads, cappuccinos, lattes, & pastries too. New facility free wifi, we loved it.

Maybe not close enough but Farrels Ice Cream parlor is a must do every trip for us. Great ice cream and lots of fun from the wait staffs antics.

Pizza Press also has my favorite pineapple hard cider and they yummiest cookie ice cream sandwich with fresh made cookies!! I believe they make their own vanilla ice cream as well. Yum!! We also enjoy the strawberry cheesecake shake at Cheesecake Factory with actual chunks of cheesecake in the shake!! Mmm!

Hiw far is the In n Out? My dd really wants to eat there....we have friends visiting with a car, but there would be six of us. Maybe make two trips if it isn't too far. We're at Desert Inn and Suites.
Or we could just walk to Pizza Press.

In'N'Out is about 2-3 miles from the parks. Maybe your friends could take everyone's order and bring all the food back to eat at your hotel? Or you could Uber while they drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter