Best snacks at each park!

JennTCanuck

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite snacks at each of the parks? Heading there soon and I want to try some new things!

Magic Kingdom - Pineapple float at Aloha Isle or sweet cream cheese pretzel at the Lunching pad

Epcot - Anything at the bakery at sunshine seasons or the french bakery

Hollywood Studios - Cupcakes pastries or desserts at Starring Rolls

Animal Kingdom - Pineapple (Fresh pineapple always taste better at WDW) or jalapeno cheese pretzels

What are your favorite snacks at each of the parks? Heading there soon and I want to try some new things!

Magic Kingdom: Pineapple Float or a Frozen Lemonade.
Epcot: A pretzel in Germany or some fish and chips in the United Kingdom.
Animal Kingdom: Anything at Pizzafari.
Hollywood Studios: A small pizza at Pizza Planet

Dis Guru :)

At Animal Kingdom as we were leaving, we discovered this cart that had candied pecans and almonds (I think it was close to the Baby Care Center - but not really sure). We ate them when we got home. Wow, they were spectacular.

Random thoughts that aren't necessarily the "best" food, but things that someone in our party enjoys:

Egg Roll cart in Adventureland in the MK.
Corn Dog Nuggets from the cart on the path between Asia and Africa at AK (DD favorite, not mine)
Churros outside the Great Movie Ride exit at DHS (this is a DS favorite)
Pretzels (or brats) at Sommerfest in Germany in Epcot's WS

I don't have a lot of favorites and "Must haves" where snack food is concerned (I still haven't tried a Dole Whip, though that's because I didn't set foot in Adventureland on our last trip and I had never heard of them before last year) but one of our absolute musts is the pumpkin spiced funnel cake at Epcot (a funnel cake stand in the America portion). I think it might just be a fall/seasonal thing, but I'm not sure since we always go in the fall.

We tried it two years ago and really liked it - my husband said that was the only thing he wanted from Epcot last year, so we were on a hunt for one before the park closed and finally found it 5 minutes before Illuminations started. Now the location of that cart is burned in my brain :).

AK - Gotta have a frozen banana from an ice cream cart
MK - Dole Whip no surprise there
EPCOT - There are SO many! Manybe my fav is the ham & cheese croussant in France

DHS - The BEST caramel popcorn I'ce ever had was in the Fantasmic theater

There are a ton more I want to try this trip, but here are some current favs (and stuff I am gonna try on our upcoming trip):

MK: pineapple Dole Whip float from Aloha Isle, corndog nuggets from Casey's, cinnamon roll from Main Street Bakery (to try: sweet pretzel, cookie ice cream sandwich)

Epcot: school bread from Kringla in Norway, baklava at Tangierine Cafe, fun Coca-Cola products from Club Cool (to try: treats from Karamel Kuche shop in Germany, strawberry shortcake from SS)

HS: carrot cake cookie sandwich from Writer's Stop (to try: pretzel roll hot dog from Min and Bill's Dockside Diner, chocolate peanut butter cupcake from Starring Rolls)

AK: Elephant cupcake from Kusafiri bakery

Resorts: Tie-dyed cheesecake (Pop), zebra domes (Mara), beignets (POFQ)

Anywhere: iced coffees, POPCORNpopcorn::, chocolate croissants, waffles, Mickey ice cream bars!

I cannot wait for Disney food!

Well some of my favorites are available at multiple parks, but this is what I usually get:
MK: Funnel cake or dole whip
Epcot: Fruit tart from French bakery, or anything from the bakery in Norway
Blizzard Beach: Fried donuts
HS: Frozen coke
DD: Frozen orange slush

In addition to what I list below, I do enjoy a Mickey ice cream bar anywhere I can find one! ;)

AK-root beer floats or frozen teas
Epcot-anything from the Caramel store in Germany, especially the apple on a hot summer day (they cut it up for easy eating/sharing)
MK-ice cream treats from Sleepy Hollow, near the castle
HS-desserts from any of the bakery places

MK - Cinnamon roll from MSB
AK - Chocolate dipped banana (I think you can get them at any of the parks but I seem to enjoy them most at AK, lol!)
Epcot - Crepes from France
DHS - Carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop

At MK--definitely Dole Whip (pineapple float), and it isn't even close!

At Epcot--School Bread from Norway (some other items look good there, but I love the School Bread too much to get anything else!). Also enjoy many items from the French Patisserie.

At AK--?? haven't really found any snacks that we love

At DHS--nothing really great, other than the candy store...although I keep forgetting to try Starring Rolls and have heard they have some great options!

We were at Disneyland recently and discovered Tigger Tails (marshmallows dipped in caramel and then in white chocolate and covered with sprinkles) and their awesome corn dogs.

Do they have either of these treats at WDW?

For me, I can't visit without having one of these three treats:

1. Mickey Mouse ice cream bar - any park
2. Chocolate mousse from the Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot France
3. Dole Whip from MK

After discovering these forums, I think I'll have some more to add to this list after I try them next month!

MK - Dole Whip float
DHS - popcorn
AK - candied almonds
EP - I like to buy a bottle of Cherry Coke at Club Cool

Hmmm, tough one since I love me some snacks at Disney :goodvibes

MK - Dole Whip Floats and soft serve cones from Auntie Gravity's.
DHS - Cupcake from Starring Rolls Cafe, Frozen Lemonade (the one that is like a frozen slushie), Frozen chocolate banana, frozen pineapple juice bar.
AK - A soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone at the stand near EE (it is in a colorful broken down truck)
Epcot - Frozen cokes from Club Cool, ice cream cone at the Edy's ice cream shop in FW, pastries from both France and Norway.

And then of course what I love to get in all 4 of the parks is the wonderful buttered popcorn :love:.

MK - Apple crisp at CHH, cinnamon roll at MS Bakery, Dole Whip float at Aloha Isle.

Epcot - Basically anything from the bakery case at Sunshine Seasons, but especially the strawberry shortcake and creme brulee. In WS I love the cous cous salad from Morocco, the school bread in Norway, and the caramel shop in Germany.

DHS - Anything from Starring Rolls, the rest of the CS food in that park I find pretty boring.

AK - Cupcakes from Kusafari (sp?) It's in Africa. And onion rings at Flame Tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter