• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best snacks around the world

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
I tried searching..but all I come up with is DDP approved snacks. Is there a thread on your favorite / not to be missed snacks? We aren't on the dining plan, so that is not a factor.

MK- Ice cream sandwich at Main St. Bakery and dole whip at Aloha Isle

Epcot- not really a snack but the Grey goose slush in France

MK- Ice cream sandwich at Main St. Bakery and dole whip at Aloha Isle

Epcot- not really a snack but the Grey Goose slush in France

Cupcakes at Starring Roles in DHS
Strawberry cream smoothie at Main Steet Bakery in MK

There is an almond pretzel at Kringla in Norway that is yummy. DH and the kids would say the Kaki Gori in Japan.

MK-Dole Whip float, egg rolls
Epcot-Kaki Gori in Japan
DHS-fresh roasted almonds
AK-frozen bananas ( you can get these at any ice cream cart in any park)
and turkey legs ( any park)

Since everyone said dole whip which is one of the best on property better then disney lands. I am going to say the best snack besides the dole whip float is mickeys ice cream bar and funnel cake.:thumbsup2 Here a little snack for all of you disers out there popcorn::

Even better than the Dole Whip at Alhoa Isle is the one at the Polynesian (Captain Cooks). It is self-serve and you would be surprised how high you can pile it.:rotfl2:

Oh, and don't forget School Bread at Kringla Bakeri in Norway (Epcot).

School bread from Kringla Bakeri in Norway
Pretzels (with lots of mustard) in Germany
Churros in Mexico
just about anything from Boulangerie Patisserie in France
Bellinis in Italy (okay...not exactly a snack, but pretty delicious nonetheless)
Mickey Bars from just about everywhere in WDW
Tie-Dye Cheesecake from Pop Century's food court
Ice cream from Ghirardelli
Cookies from the Main Street Bakery at MK
Popcorn from just about anywhere at WDW (and I normally dislike popcorn. ...but the smell sucks me in!)
No Way Jose at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club

My snack credits get a work-out. popcorn::

I prefer a heartier snack, not a sweet/dessert-like snack. My faves are veggie eggrolls in AK, and pretzels and popcorn popcorn:: But really, the veggie eggrolls hit the spot!

Dole Whip at MK
Kaki Gori in Japan
School Bread in Norway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter