Best snack in MK

Definitely the Mickey ice cream. We talk about it almost every day when we aren't at Disney!

Q-man said:
This.

I don't get the fascination with pineapple flavored soft serve, which is what the Dole Whip is, at all. Has to be one of the most over hyped things at WDW.

That's what I thought until I tried it.

Actually, I always thought they were lining up for frozen lemonade since I'm used to long lines for frozen lemonade at theme parks, fairs, etc. Then I was with some friends who wanted dole whip and I wasn't going to get anything originally, but since I stood in that long line as well, I figured I might as well try whatever it is they thought it was a good idea to queue up for half an hour. I got a Dole Float and wondered how it escaped my radar all my life. It was amazing and week with whatever inflated price I paid for it. Especially in midday July.

I like the chocolate-covered frozen banana. The best thing about it, besides the taste and that it's healthier than ice-cream, is that if I get to the front of the line, I can put it in my bag without worrying about getting off the ride with a bag of soup. I'd have to throw ice-cream out.

Which place has the chocolate covered banana?

Dole Whip, and my wife last trip tried one of those waffle ice creams? Not sure the name of the place but it was somewhere near the hall of presidents.

They are DH's favorite - They sell them at some of the ice cream carts where they sell the Mickey bars, etc. I don't think they carried them at every ice cream cart, but I know he found them in MK, AK & HS.

And yet another vote for popcorn. Disney does it right!

Enjoy, OP.

:)

Mykids love getting sundaes at the Plaza Ice Cream shop on Main Street for their snack!

They're at most of the ice-cream carts. They have nuts, though, and I don't think there's a non-nut option. I don't know if they're almonds or peanuts or a mixed nut. I used to share them with my niece when she was younger, but she would eat the chocolate and leave the banana for me. Rude! ;)

Pineapple float with Vanilla Ice Cream....the sweetness of the ice creme and the tart of the Pineapple work perfectly...

Churros

Turkey Leg (I've convinced my wife that it is indeed a snack).

Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Snack that eats like a meal. :P

Man, I missed out on so much when I was Disney world in 2010. Where is this? I don't remember seeing a sleepy hollow (there was a lot of construction going on at the time). I have also never had a Dole Whip, never even knew about them until I saw these boards. This vacay is going to be amazing after all I learned from here.

Dole whip ( pineapple/vanilla swirl) :))) not the float though just the ice cream!
And Mickey shaped pretzel!!!

The cookie sundae at storybook treats and ice cream sandwich....can't remember where I saw it. Sleepy Hollow or Storybook I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter