Best snack in each park?

Another vote for School Bread in Norway!!!

Here are a few other options: Dole whip from Aloha Isle, Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey's in MK.

Or a favorite of mine if you have time to stop at the Poly and sit for a time, stop by their lounge and order their Pork nachos. AMAZING!!! Large enough for 2-3 people and only around $7.

Churro's in Mexico or at a cart throughout the parks, school bread is a must for sure!!! And the ever popular Mickey Bar! Yum

Cronuts are at the refreshment port at the entrance to WS. If you are leaving FW at Epcot, the refreshment port will be to your right.

Cronuts reminded us of tonga toast without the banana.

Cronuts are at the refreshment port at the entrance to WS. If you are leaving FW at Epcot, the refreshment port will be to your right. Cronuts reminded us of tonga toast without the banana.

Yes! We found the knock off cronuts on the last day of our trip! We had tried cronuts in NY and heard they had them at Pembrooke Chocolatier in Winter Park but found out they no longer made them. It was a nice surprise to find it at Epcot! The Godiva liqueur hot chocolate there was very nice as well!

The last time our family went, I went to Starring Rolls, and ordered a piece of the Grapefurit cake from HBD. Amazing, but a must share experience. Anyone else ever had it? Total yum!

OK, gonna have to try the school bread this trip!

My favorite snacks would be an ice cream cone on Main Street in MK (why does it taste so much better at Disney?). DW would say the chocolate-covered Mickey Rice Krispie treats.

At Epcot, anything from the French bakery.

The best snack that I crave when I get home is the pinapple dipped in chocolate and caramel from Karamelle-Kuche. Although anything from there is worth getting. We got the caramel corn there for the first time and it was still warm. We ate the whole bag within minutes (there were 4 of us sharing).

Magic Kingdon- Funnel Cake- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
Epcot- School Bread / Cloudberry Horn- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
AK- Paw Print Brownie- Kusafari Bakery.
DS- Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich- Writer's Stop.

The Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich is my number 1 Snack!

OK, gonna have to try the school bread this trip!

Make sure you do, you won't regret it....oh drooling right now thinking about it. Seriously thinking of eating one in Epcot and then getting another to go for the room after...yum! DH does not like coconut so I got the whole thing to myself last time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter