Best Snack Credits

Ice Cream at the Plaza Ice cream parlor. 2 scoops is a snack credit.
Choc. chip browine at Main Street Bakery. Easily enough for 2 people and super yummy.

definitely the funnel cake @ Sleepy Hollow was a fam favorite and also we had a very nice sized yogurt parfait which was great but at the hotel (Contemporary QS), not sure where else you can get it but it was a great and healthy breakfast.

Last time we went to MK it was cold and pouring rain. I really wanted to try the dole whip but the weather just did not help.
Looking forward to giving it a try on our next trip!

Q

Don't forget the carmel nut apples!! THey are great. They will cut them up for you to share as well. No waste that way!

I got one of these apples - although it was caramel and chocolate - at the candy shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom and was told I couldn't use it as a snack... I bought it anyway!! It was DELICIOUS!!! And I'm not afraid to tell you I'm still dreaming about it! Can't wait to get another one.

Can you get them other places where it might be considered a dining snack?

I got one of these apples - although it was caramel and chocolate - at the candy shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom and was told I couldn't use it as a snack... I bought it anyway!! It was DELICIOUS!!! And I'm not afraid to tell you I'm still dreaming about it! Can't wait to get another one.

Can you get them other places where it might be considered a dining snack?

The more expensive ones like you got are not a snack. You have to get the plain or nut (under $4) to qualify as a snack!

• A giant oreo cookie, dipped in milk chocolate, coated in crushed oreos, and drizzled with dark chocolate (I have a chocolate problem, I know...) from Goofy's Candy Co.

Oh how I miss Disney! And I just finished my last box of Minnie's Bake Shop cookies!

• These are no longer allowed for a snack credit. At least they weren't the first week of October. The only make your own treat allowed at Goofy's were:

a single pretzel stick with one coating and one drizzle
    a gingerbread cookie with one coating and one drizzle
    3 marshmallows with one coating and one drizzle

These are no longer allowed for a snack credit. At least they weren't the first week of October. The only make your own treat allowed at Goofy's were:

a single pretzel stick with one coating and one drizzle
a gingerbread cookie with one coating and one drizzle
3 marshmallows with one coating and one drizzle

This sounds carefully promising! I thought I read all was out except the pretzel sticks, so set myself up to buy some gingerbread cookies OOP as they are my ALL time favorite. And now somebody was told they are still a snack on the DDP. If they will allow it on my trip, you can be sure more than enough of my 28 snack credits will be going towards those. :goodvibes

We always get at least 2 ice cream cookie sandwiches during our trips. We split them because they are HUGE!

I'm getting hungry. Thank you all for the great advice. I would not of thought to ask about a lot of these suggestions.

My DH and I just got back from our anniversary trip. We had 12 snack credits, but we only managed to use 4 in the parks b/c we were so stuffed from our meals (we used the last 8 at Goofy's Candy Co. in Downtown Disney before we left). lol. The hype on the school bread from the Kringla Bakery in the Norway Pavillion in EPCOT...is totally worth it! It was our first time to try it, and it was AMAZING! :D The 4 park snack credits we used were: 1. School bread (Norway; EPCOT), 2. Sweet almond pretzel (Norway; EPCOT), 3. Frozen choc. covered banana popsicle, and 4. Fruit popsicle (we weren't planning on wasting snack credits on normal popsicles, but it was just so hot!) :)

At Goofy's, we got 2 "Goofy's Glaciers" (icees/slushes), 3 choc. covered pretzel rods (already made, it only counted as 1 snack credit), and 5 types of fudge.
Btw, we were told that the ONLY "create-your-own" snack at Goofy's that still counts is the marshmallows, and you get ONE dip and ONE topping. :/

Overall, I'd say to just definitely make sure that you try the school bread! :)

My DH and I just got back from our anniversary trip. We had 12 snack credits, but we only managed to use 4 in the parks b/c we were so stuffed from our meals (we used the last 8 at Goofy's Candy Co. in Downtown Disney before we left). lol. The hype on the school bread from the Kringla Bakery in the Norway Pavillion in EPCOT...is totally worth it! It was our first time to try it, and it was AMAZING! :D The 4 park snack credits we used were: 1. School bread (Norway; EPCOT), 2. Sweet almond pretzel (Norway; EPCOT), 3. Frozen choc. covered banana popsicle, and 4. Fruit popsicle (we weren't planning on wasting snack credits on normal popsicles, but it was just so hot!) :)

At Goofy's, we got 2 "Goofy's Glaciers" (icees/slushes), 3 choc. covered pretzel rods (already made, it only counted as 1 snack credit), and 5 types of fudge.
Btw, we were told that the ONLY "create-your-own" snack at Goofy's that still counts is the marshmallows, and you get ONE dip and ONE topping. :/

Overall, I'd say to just definitely make sure that you try the school bread! :)

Thanks....I am glad to hear that Goofy's Glaciers are on the plan. DS got one back in August and he loved it. He enjoyed the create your own snack (giant chocolate cookie covered in just about everything!) on a previous trip, but he didn't eat much of it. He took two bites and then it stayed in the fridge until the end of the trip (when I tossed it). The Goofy's Glacier, on the other hand, was gone by the time we made it over to Once Upon a Toy Store!!!

:) haha. Yeah, the plain cup version is still a snack credit (the create-your-own cup versions aren't, as they cost like, $8). I tried the Strawberry and my DH tried the Blue Raspberry...I must say, I liked his better...though mine wasn't quite as frozen. :/ Still hit the spot, though - it was still up in the 80's in mid-December there.

Are the chili cheese fries at Pinochio Haus still a snack? I didn't get to try them last time I was there, and they look really yummy.

These are great ideas, thank you! We're going to add the Dining Plan this week and now I need to figure out the best use of our snack credits to lessen the amount of kids meals we need to buy since our kids aren't old enough for it yet. These options are great! :)

Anyone know if there are places to get a fruit cup (not just a piece of whole fruit) with a snack credit? I think last year I got a fruit cup instead of dessert at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (maybe another place, too), but I was wondering if I can use a snack credit for one anywhere (or other good healthy options to feed the kiddos when we don't want them going crazy on sugary-YUMMY-junk ;)).

These are great ideas, thank you! We're going to add the Dining Plan this week and now I need to figure out the best use of our snack credits to lessen the amount of kids meals we need to buy since our kids aren't old enough for it yet. These options are great! :)

Anyone know if there are places to get a fruit cup (not just a piece of whole fruit) with a snack credit? I think last year I got a fruit cup instead of dessert at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (maybe another place, too), but I was wondering if I can use a snack credit for one anywhere (or other good healthy options to feed the kiddos when we don't want them going crazy on sugary-YUMMY-junk ;)).

Yep, I got a fruit cup as a snack credit at Sunshine Seasons last month. Also was able to get a fruit cup at Mara at AKL and a pretty big yogurt parfait (which ended up being lunch for me!) at the QS at Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter