Best smelling candle to use in electric candle burners??

My guess is most people on here are going to tell you Yankee Candles, not me! Go to Walmart and look for the Better Homes and Gardens Wax Squares (price is $2)..they have lots of delicious smelling scents, which to me are longer lasting and better smelling than most Yankee Candle ones!

My guess is most people on here are going to tell you Yankee Candles, not me! Go to Walmart and look for the Better Homes and Gardens Wax Squares (price is $2)..they have lots of delicious smelling scents, which to me are longer lasting and better smelling than most Yankee Candle ones!

the BH&G Grapefruit Sage is great but right now I'm actually burning a B&BW one called Paris Daydream. It reminds me of something, maybe a men's cologne. Anyway, it's great. Also the Thymes candles are wonderful, Fraser Fir and Blue Lotus are my favorites.Not a fan of Yankee Candles, they tunnel badly.

lynxstch said:

Love these!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter