Best Small Attractions

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by britdis, Mar 9, 2011.

1. britdis

britdis Earning My Ears

Looking to fill down down-time out of the parks with smaller attractions so i was wondering outside of the Disney/Universal/Seaworld/etc big attraction what are your favourites in orlando?

I've heard good things about the Titanic exhibition & Gatorland.

2. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

\

Gatorland is very popular.

3. momtoejanda

momtoejanda DIS Veteran

Not really outside of disney but.....

My kids love Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf. It was very relaxing.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. happily single

happily single <font color=royalblue>Left foot first!<br><font co

I hear that Wonderworks and the dinner magic show are very popular. I'm hoping to try them out during our April trip

6. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

How about dinner show on off day from the parks. I love going to the flea markets on I-drive if they is still there.

7. Watson34

Watson34 Earning My Ears

I just have read in books or watched in movies about Disney. Really want to go there in real. I have heard that it is like a dream land.. How have you guys found it? :rotfl:

8. kathy884

kathy884 DIS Veteran

Gatorland (we go almost every trip - We usually spend about three hours there) and the Titanic attraction (very well done) as you mentioned are great mini attractions. I would recommend both.

Something else, depending on you interests that we found to be a lot of fun was indoor sky diving (each person goes in one at a time with the instructor) in a wind tunnel on I-drive. Our entire extended family group ages 13-74 did it. They get lots of tourists as well as sky diving teams who practice their skills. This is located across from Wet and Wild on I - drive.

http://www.iflyorlando.com/ifly-indoor-skydiving?gclid=CP7AnvTYw6cCFQprKgodIl09GQ