Best Small Attractions

britdis

Earning My Ears
Looking to fill down down-time out of the parks with smaller attractions so i was wondering outside of the Disney/Universal/Seaworld/etc big attraction what are your favourites in orlando?

I've heard good things about the Titanic exhibition & Gatorland.

Looking to fill down down-time out of the parks with smaller attractions so i was wondering outside of the Disney/Universal/Seaworld/etc big attraction what are your favourites in orlando?

I've heard good things about the Titanic exhibition & Gatorland.
\

Gatorland is very popular.

Not really outside of disney but.....

My kids love Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf. It was very relaxing.

I hear that Wonderworks and the dinner magic show are very popular. I'm hoping to try them out during our April trip

How about dinner show on off day from the parks. I love going to the flea markets on I-drive if they is still there.

I hear that Wonderworks and the dinner magic show are very popular. I'm hoping to try them out during our April trip

I just have read in books or watched in movies about Disney. Really want to go there in real. I have heard that it is like a dream land.. How have you guys found it? :rotfl:

Gatorland (we go almost every trip - We usually spend about three hours there) and the Titanic attraction (very well done) as you mentioned are great mini attractions. I would recommend both.

Something else, depending on you interests that we found to be a lot of fun was indoor sky diving (each person goes in one at a time with the instructor) in a wind tunnel on I-drive. Our entire extended family group ages 13-74 did it. They get lots of tourists as well as sky diving teams who practice their skills. This is located across from Wet and Wild on I - drive.

http://www.iflyorlando.com/ifly-indoor-skydiving?gclid=CP7AnvTYw6cCFQprKgodIl09GQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter